• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game - Week #12: L

Likeitornot.

realisation
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello, and a very warm welcome to this week's instalment of the Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game! Apologies for its unanticipated absence last week, but we're back on track and this week, the spotlight is on the letter L! After the past few letters throwing up fewer results, the letter L has a strong 1,094 names attached to it. So, without further ado, here are this week's set of questions:

1. Are any shippings here that you once were invested or interested in but lost interest in over time?
2. How many shippings do you support or have any interest in from this list and which ones are they?
3. Would you like any pairing to interact in a canon universe (of your choice)? Which one, what universe (platonically or romantically)? If not - why not?

As always, you can answer these questions with platonic or romantic choices.

No one's doing these anymore :(
Well I guess I'll do one
1. LagomorphShipping, Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary. Lost interest mainly because it's a ship between Pokemon, which I'm not too interested in
2. I don't think there are too much shippings starting with L, and as of now none of my interested/supported shippings start with L
Though there is LaverreShipping, between X and Y (Pokemon Adventures), but I don't follow the manga anymore so eh
3. Gee, Idk, It seems like all my pairings have been taken already. Idk really

@Sir Cookie Sorry, university's been busy for me as of late. As soon as I finish my essay, I should have the thirteenth week's instalment published this weekend. I'm going to endeavour to have them posted each weekend, just been caught up in my work as of late.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom