1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game: Week #13: M

Discussion in 'Shippers' Paradise' started by Likeitornot., Oct 10, 2017.

1. Likeitornot.

Likeitornot. more than one perspective

Blog Posts:
    My apologies for a lack of activity on our weekly instalments! To make up for lost time, I'm going to post one thread today and one this weekend - then it will be posted each weekend, to sychronise with my schedule.

So, this time it's the letter M that we're putting the spotlight on! The letter M happens to have 1,903 names listed for it as of this date, must be an easy initial letter to think up of names for shippings, I suppose!

Onto our questions for this week:

1. Are there any shipping names that you believe really don't suit the pairing they are the name for? If so, which ones, and why?
    2. Out of this list, what is the shipping that you support or are interested in the most?
    3. Are there any pairings from this list that you used to support but you are no longer interested in? If there are, why are you no longer interested in them?

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for all the delays! As always, you can answer either platonically or romantically.

2. Sir Cookie

Sir Cookie A boy from Onett

Blog Posts:
    Well obviously I have been pushing this so I'll be the first one to do this
    1. I don't know a lot of M ships, but looking one up produced MustardShipping, which is Ash and (one of his) Unova rival Stephan. It's kinda boring since the only relationship Mustard has with this shipping is the color yellow, which signifies electricity, which imo is pretty lame. I don't support this ship, but this name is really bland and lazy imo
    2. I guess I just answered that in my previous answer
    3. MangaQuestShipping (between Gold and Crystal) was one I shipped when I still followed the manga, but since I don't follow it anymore, I don't support any Manga ships except SpecialShipping