• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game: Week #14: N

Likeitornot.

realisation
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello, as promised, here is the instalment for this weekend! Considering that in a few timezones, it is already Monday, and for chronological coherency, I'm calling this week number fourteen, though in my own timezone, I'm technically cheating.
After this, I hope to launch out the instalments every weekend, since that's when I have time free to do this.

So, today we are focusing on the letter N! A lot less names under N than the last letter, M, with 815 names in total as of date! However, here are the questions as always:

1. Out of the shippings you like or at least are interested in from this list, have the characters in them ever interacted in canon or have they never even encountered one another?
2. Can you think of any shipping names that would begin with N that would be perfect for a pairing of your choice (it can already be named)?
3. Do you have any headcanons for any of the pairings on this list, and what are they?

As usual, you can answer with pairings you support either platonically or romantically.

No, it's completely understandable, @Sir Cookie - I just happened to forget to add in the link to the list in some of the more recent instalments, so thank you for actually reminding me to include it! Here is a link to the shipping list.

Ok here goes
1. The only one that caught my eye was NewPokeShipping, which is apparently an alternate name for AdvanceShipping (Ash x May). Obviously they have interacted (if you have watched the anime) so theres one :)
2. This breaks off from my previous answer, but NewPokeShipping sounds funnier than AdvanceShipping mainly because it taunts PokeShippers (which I believe is filled with plotholes). Other than that, while I strongly do not support this, Solgaleo x Lunala should be called NebulaeShipping since they all evolve from Cosmog.
3. I don't have any headcannons in this list, but I guess "anti" NegaiShipping (Ash not x Iris) exists in my headcannon :p

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom