• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game: Week #25 Z and Misc Characters

• Thread starter Deleted member 72389
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 72389

Z & Misc Characters

The last letter, and the last installment! In this week’s installment, we look at some of the stats of the entire shipping list so far, in the numbers and naturally, have questions on these two. So first, to focus on Z and the miscellaneous characters: for Z, there are 132 names currently on the list (Neverending Romance | List: A - Z) that begin with this letter, and there are 145 names that begin with a miscellaneous character or with numbers. In total, that’s 277 names!

So without further ado:

1) Are there words beginning with Z or a miscellaneous character that you would use to name a ship that hasn’t been used already?
2) How many pairings do you ship or are interested in from this list?
3) Do you have any headcanons for any pairings from this list?

Now to the general part - since this is the end!

We’ve gone through A to Z, so it’s only right to point out one or two interesting facts:-
-The record least amount of names goes to X - with only 75 names!
-The letter that began as the initial the most was - S with 3,486, making it a good one thousand names above second place which happened to be C!

I decided, in light of the entire list, to give some general questions:
1) Can you think of any words beginning with X for a name in general (doesn’t have to be for any pairing) that isn’t already taken as a name?
2) Of all the letters, A - Z, which one do you have the most ships or platonic pairings in?
3) Which letter do you think has the best shipping names?
4) Did you learn any new words from any of the shipping names?

Thank you everyone for participating! You can always go back and answer in the older threads at anytime!

There are some really interesting ships on that list actually. I loved reading through all of them.
My favourites are as follows:
  • ZclassShipping - Ash & Kiawe
  • ZestShipping - Koga & Red (game)
  • ZeuhlShipping - Fantina & Roxie
  • ZuruZuruShipping - Ash & Scraggy (Ash's) <- HAHAHA that just made me laugh omg

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom