• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weekly Alphabet Shipping Game - Week #8: H

Likeitornot.

realisation
Retired Staff
Reaction score
It is the eighth week of our alphabet shipping game, and my sincere apologies for the delay, much later than usual! However, in the middle of the week, I have finally gotten around to posting about the eighth letter of the alphabet and this week's topical letter - which is H! With a slightly larger number than last week, we have 1,263 names that begin with H - so not too daunting, but not too slim either. Here is the list to help you out as you answer this week's questions, which are:

1. For any shipping that you support or even just like the sound of - how do you imagine their interaction to be like/ (if they already interact in canon) how would you expand on the interaction that they already have? What's their relationship like?
2. Are there any words beginning with H that you are surprised aren't taken as a shipping name, and which ones?
3. Do you have any platonic shippings from this list?

Note: Even though I added a specific question about it, you can answer any of these questions, questions in instalments prior, and questions in the future with platonic pairings if you so wish. This isn't exclusive to romantic pairings.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom