- Jan 20, 2019
- Reaction score
(Banner by @Rainbow Cloud)
Welcome to a game I've wanted to host for a long time, and is what may be my last game for a while! This will be a twenty player game where every role is based on a Weird Al song. I can promise you that this will be a good show, so let's get this running!
- This is a twenty player game. Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24. Phase update time is at 11:00 eastern time. If the phase update time has passed, assume the thread to be locked regardless of whether or not I announce it.
- No nameclaiming, ever. Bolding this because I had issues with this in the past. Role claiming is perfectly acceptable, however.
- Don't copypaste anything from your role PM, it must be in your own words. Similarly, posting screenshots of your role PM, night results, etc will get you modkilled.
- Don't edit your posts for any reason, even to correct minor spelling errors. First offense will get you a +1 vote penalty, second offense will be worth a modkill.
- Modkilled players lose regardless of whether or not their faction wins. Don't make a fool out of yourself!
- Please try to be active. A minimum of three game related posts are required each day phase. If you don't post enough, it will be a +1 vote penalty the first time and a forced substitution a second time. If you find yourself in a situation where following this might be difficult, contact me privately and we can work something out.
- No outside contact outside of host-approved factional chats.
- Just because a role (other than your own) is mentioned in a role PM does not necessarily mean that the role is confirmed to be in the game.
- Votes will be held on a poll. To vote for someone, vote for the option on the poll with their name. If you're dead or not voting, please do not vote except for the option specifally reserved for people who aren't playing.
- Ties will result in a No Lynch, except during LyLo when they will be resolved randomly. Voting for No Lynch is a perfectly valid option.
- "pMyLo" = At least one mislynch will cost town the game, "MyLo" any mislynch will cause town to lose, "LyLo" town must lynch scum to continue. All of these will be announced.
- Please be respectful to other players.
- As befitting of a game about a self-proclaimed weird musician, it will be role madness. However, this is not a bastard game - everything happens for a reason.
- Have fun!
- @Cyber Wolf