• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weird errors on the main page

!Tommy

eevee91's fiance!
Reaction score
These showed up yesterday on Bulbagarden's main index.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/index.php(67) : eval()'d code on line 211

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/index.php(67) : eval()'d code on line 211

I don't get these anywhere else except the main page. Any ideas?

I just got the same thing.

it happened to me to, but that was waaaaaaay back when i first joined.

This is the first I've ever seen it, it just came out of the blue yesterday. And there's three of them in a row like that, that's why I posted all three of them.

Strange, I have not been getting any problems with the main page yet and I was on it yesterday and today and just now

I used to get those all the time back in March, during the memcache error problem.

Since then, I think I've gotten those once, maybe twice. They're not a common occurance and probably aren't anything to worry about.

...But Archaic would know better than I.

What time did you get those errors? Was it shortly after I had the forum down to install the bugfixes? When the forums were live again, I was updating some addons which didn't require me to shut down the forum, and it's possible you would have gotten the error while one was in the middle of installation.

It seems to me that I started getting them about 2:30PM EST yesterday, I know it was in the afternoon.

American EST. Also this doesn't happen on any other page so I noticed, just the index.

Last edited:
Well, it's still there. It's not really a big problem but it's just there. I'm providing a screenshot of it.

I updated my profile and I took a look at the vBTwitter section and it looks different now. There's a link and when I click on it, it takes me to their website instead of before how it had two password boxes to input data in. I don't actually use Twitter but I noticed before that there was almost always characters in the password box so I'd clear it every time I came to update my options.

Edit: Liam, I even tried IE7, and I still get the same results. When I wasn't logged in I didn't get any errors but as soon as I logged in and it switched to the blue theme, I got the errors so I switched to the default skin (Erika's Garden) and I still got the errors so it might have something to do with my account.

Last edited:
I get

It's odd and is only on the main page.

I get that every time i hit the top button with Erika holding the Bulbasaur. It appears at the top of the page above the picture. :eek:

I keep getting this too. I don't use any of those add-ons so I guess something else is causing it. Does it have an impact on the boards themselves?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom