• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contrainer's outside brain

Contrainer

Well-Ington Member
Reaction score
i've just been using RM for this so i should make this a blog i guess

at my school the student council candidates (yes we still have that) made their speeches. the best quotes:
"I'm not going to just sit around and tell you to vote for me, but vote for me." - a Vice Presidential candidate
"If you're not going to vote, just vote for me." - my friend, another Vice Presidential candidate
yeah it was weird

there was a Google Hangout that had everyone in my history class except one girl nobody likes and she found out so now there's a civil war

In P.E the field is linked to an elementary school playground and this random 2nd grader came up to me
Also during lunch two people decided they were dating. So my friend announced, [guy] and [girl] are officially a couple!" Everyone clapped. After that, two minutes after they began, she dumped him (because her friends said so). Same friend announced, "[guy] and [girl] are no longer dating!" Everyone clapped.
Later the guy said he paid her 40 bucks to be his girlfriend so yeah it was weird

In P.E the field is linked to an elementary school playground and this random 2nd grader came up to me
Also during lunch two people decided they were dating. So my friend announced, [guy] and [girl] are officially a couple!" Everyone clapped. After that, two minutes after they began, she dumped him (because her friends said so). Same friend announced, "[guy] and [girl] are no longer dating!" Everyone clapped.
Later the guy said he paid her 40 bucks to be his girlfriend so yeah it was weird
did you copy that from r/thathappened?

One day, in the spring of 2019, some teenager drank a bottle of wine on the school bus at 7 AM.

(not me ofc)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom