• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weirdist experience at a medical place

Reaction score
Anything weird that happened to you/you saw, etcetc at any type of medical center

For me, that'd be back in August 2019 where I was on Morphine waiting for the surgeon to finish up on the people ahead of me, so I could go into ptosis (eye drooping) correction surgery.
The weirdest thing though, was that I ended up watching tv, and on 2 doses of morphine it is so different, like it felt like my soul was swimming in my body and i could feel it's weight, so while waiting I ended up watching Mlp:FiM, that littlest petshop show on discovery family, ducktales 2017, and pokemon s/m. I can't pinpoint how it felt when watching, but it felt really relaxing and good? (the fall sucks though, apparently i kept saying i was scared, but whatever)

what about y'all, what's your weirdest experience?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom