• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone who has been promoted, those who have been now, and the other 22 who haven't been revealed just yet. I wish you all good luck!

Congratulations to all 40 who became mods. But damn, over 250 applicants? That's impressive. Good to see that heaps of people wanted to help out though!

And for the 210+ who didn't make it: there will always be next year!

Congratulations to all that made it!

Grats to the (so-far) mods!

Hope to see myself on that list but I cant get my hopes up :D

Good job, all of oyu! Quite a few familiar names in there (particulary Hurristat, Neoflare, The Puppetmaster and Trainer17).

I just wanted to come here and congratulate the other provisional moderators on being given this opportunity, and to thank the staff for giving me this opportunity; I hope I do a good enough job to earn a permanent position.

Congratulations to all the new mods! :D

Congratulations, guys. I'm sure everyone who we selected is going to make us proud. And to those of you who didn't make it--thanks for your applications. We looked at every one, and as others said we had plenty of tough decisions.

Congratulations to all who have been notified. To all those who are still waiting (including me) good luck.

Well congratulations are in order for the new mods, but since this is a trial period of sorts I'm not holding my breath.

Yay, congrats everyone! Hopefully one day I'll be on this list :p

Wooo. Congrats to all the new staff. Special shoutout to my boy Joshawott. Out of all the new mods listed your name is the only one I recognize. No offense to everyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom