• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay!! More people to troll erm, I mean congratz..

So, Congratulations to you all!

Congratulations to all new staff, especially those who I'll be working with! (Azure Butterfly, Holo-chan, Arc Blader, Rainbow, Kakuna Matata, parma, and Kamex.)

Congratulations! I see a lot of more familiar names in this group than before. Congrats again.

A little bit late, but here it goes:

Thank you current staff members for giving me the honor to join your ranks. I will try to the best of my abilities to uphold the standards set by others before me.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me congratulations, along with all of my other friends on here. You guys and gals are all wonderful, and I wouldn't keep coming back to BMGf if it wasn't for all of you.

And a hearty "Congratulations!" to all of the new mods who are being welcomed in with me.

Well, all I have to say is this....

Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity to help BMGF, I really appreciate it :) I'll do my best to help maintain the Trade Center forum.

And to all the people who congratulated the new mods, thank you! Congratulations to all the latest mods in the 2nd batch (and of course the first batch) :yahoo:

Again, thanks for making me a mod :cool:

Well done to the newest batch of moderators! (Is there a list?)

I'd also like to say thanks for allowing me the priviledge of this opportunity to help. And also a thanks to everyone wishing all the new staff well, too; it's very welcoming when given such a role within the forums, especially when it seems slightly daunting after actually being given the position. :p But, I will certainly try my hardest to fulfill the commitments and work needed of me. So once again, thanks, and good luck to everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom