• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Welcome three staff members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
I am pleased to welcome @Octy; back to Life, the Universe, and Everything staff. Under request, she had left the LUE team for a certain period, to assist forum areas in which her help was more needed.

Also, @Insanish Danish; and @Jo The Marten; has joined the modship of Romance Advice. Both of them had expressed interest in assisting in modding the section solely, and after reviewing their contributions, it was decided that modship was appropriate for both.

Please welcome the three staff! ;-)

- Min

Baron Brixius

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
First.

Congrats! Girls are more keen on romance, so I'm sure you'll all do a good, no, great job. :p

Last edited:

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Girls like cute stuff, right?

Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.