• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome to General Pokémon Discussion

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Introduction
Welcome one and all to the General Pokémon Discussion forum! This is where we can really dig into the world of Pokémon and how that world has influenced our own. You can talk about your favorite Pokémon and why you like them, Pokémon in the “real world,” and your theories about how they work. Or, you can go check out our Contest Hall and match up various creatures, locations, and other things from the world of Pokémon to see which is the most popular. This is a place for relaxed, open discussion, so feel free to post in some of our threads or start your own!

SyjwKpx.png

Popular Threads & Discussion
Pokémon General strives to offer a variety of fun, interesting, and relative threads that can appeal to Pokémon fans across the board. Included are threads asking about your favorite Pokémon, Pokémon-related quizzes, and other questions that span throughout the franchise.

Gen_V_Item_Ball.png
Pokémon of the Week (or PotW):

Pokémon General frequently hosts weekly discussions in which we take a look at one particular thing in the Pokémon franchise. In the past there have segments on Pokémon moves and version exclusive Pokémon, and now we’re taking a lot at Pokémon themselves.

This week's PotW: Pokémon of the Week #85: Cleffa, Clefairy & Clefable

List of PotWs:

Gen_V_Item_Ball.png
Quizzes

Gen_V_Item_Ball.png
Big Questions and Theories:

If there’s not a thread you see listed up here that you feel should be, feel free to start your own, granted it’s not already made!

SyjwKpx.png

General Pokémon Discussion Team
Each section of the forums has a select few moderators who work to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere. In Pokémon General, there are currently three moderators:

Cresselia92

Sup, pals! I'm Cresselia92, the Rainbow Super Mod of this section. I don't moderate only this area, though: I'm also a regular in Anime & Manga and one member of the very recent Support and Advice team. I also do art-related stuff for this site, and I specialize mostly in drawings and avatars. I'm one of the so-called veteran fans, as I've followed the franchise from the very first games, with Pokémon Red being my very first Pokémon game. However, Pokémon Crystal is my all-time favorite.

I have mixed origins, as my mother is from Dominican Republic and my father is from Italy. As a result, I can speak fluently Italian (which is my mother tongue) and Spanish (my second language). Aside from English, I'm also trying to learn a bit of Japanese, Portuguese, French and German. Other hobbies I have are drawing, playing videogames, writing fanfictions, engaging in roleplay games, chatting with friends, listening to music and watching videos, especially on YouTube and Netflix. If you wanna chitchat with me, don't hesitate to shoot me a VM or a PM. ;)

SirOni

Hey how’s it going! It’s me SirOni, one of the moderators here in the General Pokémon Discussion subforum. This section here though isn’t the only place you’ll see me. I sometimes also hang out in other sections like Current Events and Pokémon Video Games. I’ve been into Pokémon pretty much since the very beginning and the first game I actually owned was Ruby version. Not a day goes by that this franchise hasn’t cross my mind at least once. Some would even say it’s a bit of an obsession!

Outside of Pokémon I have a variety of other nerdy interests including computer games, board games, animation, and miscellaneous internet stuff. I've spent some time in college and am now working your typical office job. Through my time with university and through job hunting one valuable lesson I’ve learned is to always be making friends so come on over to my page some time. Sit, I’ll get you a drink. We’ll have a great time!

MegaPod

Hello there, everyone, I’m MegaPod! I grew up watching the Generation III and IV Pokémon anime, and started playing the video games with Pokémon Diamond. I also got into collecting Pokémon cards, and eventually came to Bulbagarden forums to talk about Pokémon. Now I help moderate the section all about Pokémon discussion, as well as Outside the Box. However, you’ll also catch me messing around in Fun and Games and The War Room for much of the time, and making occasional posts in the Art Gallery, TCG, and several other forum sections!

I’m currently a college student and can get very busy off the forums, especially with my four younger brothers to look after. I have big plans to publish children’s books and eventually produce my own cartoon show, a desire fueled by my own love for entertainment. Some other interests of mine besides Pokémon include: photography; playing Mario videogames; listening to music by They Might Be Giants; various sci-fi, comedy, and cartoon shows; and canoeing, whenever I get the chance. If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to shoot me a private message or profile post!

SyjwKpx.png

Closing Statements
So now that you’ve gotten to know us a little better and you know what we do in this section of the forums, feel free to go share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions with your fellow users. If you still have any questions at all, please message one of us or ask it here. Enjoy!

-Pokémon General Staff

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom