• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome to our new mod!

Welcome to the forums, Raniko.

And I don't know you or anything, but congrats on becoming a mod!! Yay!!!! ^_^

How belated of me. D:

Thank you so very much for a warm welcome. I think I'll have fun here - Everyone's awesome. <3!

I dont wanna sound like Im trying to cause trouble or anything, but how is someone with 4 posts a mod?

I dont wanna sound like Im trying to cause trouble or anything, but how is someone with 4 posts a mod?

Simple, they must have been the 4 greatest posts of all time.

Well done on the modifcation.

Hehe, lol. XD

Anyway, it's either that, or it could be the fact that they have a TON of experience in something which would really help BMG. ^^

Yeah, I've invited people I really knew to be admins on my site before they even registered. *looks at Lisa*

Back
Top Bottom