• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome to the redesigned Bulbagarden Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what you have done with it, the layout makes much more sense.

Edit: I don't think my post count has changed much at all. :D

A little question, why have signatures been turned off?

Edit, strange they only seem to be off in here.

Last edited:
I really like it ^-^
Is the skin paler than the old Bulbagarden skin? It looks it.

I honestly thought my post count would've changed a lot. It only seems about 200 less :|

A little question, why have signatures been turned off?

Edit, strange they only seem to be off in here.
Signatures can be disabled on certain threads/sub-forums.

Ouch, this is going to be really confusing.

Oh well, I suppose I'll get used to it soon enough.

Dang, I think I lost like 400 posts or something.

We recalculated the postcounts. They're more accurate--there's a lot that's behind it, but the moral of the story is, nobody's count is overinflated anymore.

As for the social groups, we're working on it, vB 3.8 wasn't kind to us in that regard.

Edit: I lost a thousand posts, ouch.

Don't feel bad, I lost a thousand posts as well.

So in clubs and games they don't give you point value? Okay. That explains why I went from 2500 to this many.

And thank you for not letting us post in the HoS. It was getting out of hand.

I want a separate Pokemon Manga forum. I would prefer it to be a full section but it may be a subsection of Poke-Media as well.

Pokemon Mangas deserve more love!

Archaic, please tell me the staff will be open to user input as part of this process. I'm a little annoyed you mentioned getting rid of the clubs forum, and to be fair, if you're doing this for the users, you really should reflect that by taking any suggestions and criticism. I'd hate to think by making Bulbagarden better the staff ends up screwing over the users who are the reason it exists in the first place.

"The Hall of Shame no longer allows posting." Thank God. >_>

This is exactly what I said when I viewed the HoS sticky. XD

Quite the interesting thing to explore first thing in the morning. I'm loving it so far. :D

Ouch, though... I lost about a thousand posts. XD It's not like I'm overly mad about it though. I was uh, kind of looking foward to getting 2009 posts..

These are some pretty neat changes. I like them. Although that first post was pretty to long for me to sit here at my desk and read. I just sifted through it quickly.

So this is why I couldn't get on Bulbagarden last night. Makes sense, and nice changes, btw (though to find out my post count went down by over 5,000 wasn't a nice surprise).

I'm lucky that none of my post count has decreased. In fact, it's been increasing each time I post. Most threads got deleted which explains why your post count decreased dramatically last night, or maybe they took out most forums which contained those threads, which is still why you lost post count and track of it.

Edit: Actually, post count doesn't matter anyway. So there's no way to retrieve it. You'll just have to deal with it.

Last edited:
I think the clubs idea isn't as bad as is being suggested. I think the HoS shift was absolutely overdue, the fact that this has happened so late is actually embarrassing. Never bring that forum back please.

Until we can post images/links, the clubs thing is a bad idea.

It's maddening, in IMO. Especially because Joe says you can post url's and images in Serebii's social groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom