• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Well hey there

ImBlue

Reaction score
Hello bulbagarden! My name's ImBlue, and I've been having trouble finding enough friends in person who love Pokemon as much as I do, so I wanted to get involved in a Pokemon forum or group somewhere. I've been looking at a couple forums, stated a youtube channel (don't watch, lol) and I tried Smogon for a little bit, but I finally decided to actually try out some of these more general forums like here and the pokecommunity. I love the wiki page, and use it all the time. I'm sort of casual in the competitive battling and TCG aspects, and I'm looking into what ROM hacking entails, but when it comes down to it I just love the universe around the games and the community. So yeah, we'll see how this goes!

I'm an electrical engineering major currently, and love being active (I kayaked UP a river for an hour and a half today; if you're outdoorsy you know how much that sucks). I follow baseball, although it's hard this year since my favorite team is the Brewers and well they have blown it massively thus far. There's probably more to my personality, but I'm not going to sit here and leave no room for discussion now am I!

Last edited:
It's kind of hard when you dont have many real life friends that play Pokemon, but this is a great place to find people that enjoy it :) Welcome to BMGf, ImBlue. Make sure to review all the rules before posting around and ask a staff member if you need any help. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Hi ImBlue! n~n It can be hard to find fans offline but on a forum like this one you'll find plenty of people who love Pokemon as much as you. I'm sure you'll fit in really well here; just get posting and you'll see what I mean! Have fuun and welcome~

welcome! i'm new here too. plus i'm actually finding it hard to make friends online but I've got loads of friends offline!:peace:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Hopefully I'll see you guys around the various parts of the forums!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom