• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Well, it's been forever, hasn't it, bulbagarden?

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
  • Staff
Heya everyone! I'm not a new member by any chance, oh no ^^; I'm merely a returning one, if anything. Name's Saeyru, those others know me by previous names such as Twilight Sky as well as Aeralis (which was my previous two names here before I changed it today, I decided to stick with this name, it sounds prettier. xD). It's really nice to meet you all again and return here! I've been so caught up with distractions and life and whatnot that I forgot about this place. Oops. .____.;;

But aside from all that, you can all look forward to me being active around here. :3 See ya'll around the boards, yeah? I can definitely say that you'll find me probably around this board the most, welcoming other users to BMG as well. Let's just say I have kind of a knack for making new users feel right at home at their respective forums. xD

cute patootie
Reaction score
Hi hi, welcome back to the forum Derk! <3 Hope you'll be active since you're a really friendly person and all that.. and your avatar is way too cute to boot. Stick around, have fun, and keep being cute!

Movie Star
Reaction score
Hello welcome back :) I hope you have a great time here again and it's great you decided to come back ^_^ If you need any help, just ask a staff member. See you around.

Reaction score
Hi! Even though I've never really met you, ((Just joined.) Welcome back!

(Love your avatar, by the way.)

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
  • Staff
Thanks, everyone ^^; Having an awesome time here so far. :3

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Forums Saeyru! :)