• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Well well well...Hi there ^^

Shen

Paladin of Dragons
Reaction score
Seems BMGF and PE2K are really getting together on a bunch of things, RPing, URPG, and just general mingling. So I thought I might join in the fun ^^.

Hello there, fellow Pokemon enthusiasts, my name is Shen. For those of you who have ever been to PE2K, you might recognize me by the same name on that forum. I am an avid RPer and Fanfic writer for Pokemon, and I am getting back to being active in the URPG as well.

Hope I enjoy being on this forum as much as I think I will ^^

Why thank you! A close friend of mine made it for me, she was really sweet about it, too :3

*bows gratefully* Thank you, too, glad to be here :3

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.
Nice Banner.

Thanks.

Thank you both, too ^^.

Man, this forum is very friendly with greetings :3

Welcome to Bulbagarden. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need a friend, I'll be your friend.

Hello and welcome to BMGF! I'll also be your friend if you want, despite me being relatively new, too. :p

I could always use more friends, thanks a lot, you two :3

Hello there! Nice to meet you.

I would love to read one of your Fanfics one of these days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello there! Nice to meet you.

I would love to read one of your Fanfics one of these days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Well, I have started bringing my first and most popular fanfic, Reflections, to BMGF, so if you look in the Writer's Workshop board, you can check it out ^^

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom