• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13

@HumanDawn; You seem to be defending MM pretty fiercely there. You don't need my vote to lynch Flame so why try to so hard to get me to change my vote off of MM?

Way to avoid answering another post. He didn't point out the flaws in what you said, so I did instead.

I don't need it, but I want it. I wouldn't mind the phase not ending for another 48 hours if others want more time to think.

@HumanDawn; You seem to be defending MM pretty fiercely there. You don't need my vote to lynch Flame so why try to so hard to get me to change my vote off of MM?

Maybe for the reasons he stated that you didn't respond to...?

Flame has been pretty inactive and his comment on the day of CF's lynch was interesting and yes he's been neutral but he's following the opinion of town it looks like and seems as though he doesn't think for himself. In the least he answers when asked questions, which I find to be a good move though it means nothing really. Overall I don't see him as scum right now.

That made no sense whatsoever.

By keeping your vote on Master Mew, you are indirectly saying that he's more likely to be scum than Flame_. He has countered your weak case completely, and with this post you have ignored to continue to support it. You say he followed the opinion of Town, which I think is referring to his vote on CrackFox. It happens to be that Master Mew voted Crackfox before him, so with that you can say that he has followed Master Mew's opinion, of Town. He didn't answer mine despite looking at the thread. What about his case is weaker than yours of Master Mew?

EDIT: Ninja'd AGAIN. STOP DAT HUMAN U R A NINJA D:<

Sometimes I miss questions, still doesn't explain why MM can't defend himself.

There is nothing that makes either case weaker, just other people's views on if someone is suspicious or not. Right now MM is my top suspect and I'm voting him. It takes four to lynch and there is no need for my vote to lynch to Flame. Though if he turns up town then I hope the town will see my point.

Sometimes I miss questions, still doesn't explain why MM can't defend himself.

He only asked you if it was a null read or town read. So I stepped in to say what I wanted to say.

There is nothing that makes either case weaker, just other people's views on if someone is suspicious or not. Right now MM is my top suspect and I'm voting him. It takes four to lynch and there is no need for my vote to lynch to Flame. Though if he turns up town then I hope the town will see my point.

Yes there is. Then combat my reasons and case, which has more backed up to it and makes more sense. People's views can be faulty, and mine have been supported, while yours haven't. Master Mew has already debated against your very simple, illogical and undeveloped case, and you have yet to support it again. Instead you're being stubborn by keeping your vote on Master Mew with such poor reasons.

@HumanDawn; I answered the read question. I said null. Apparently you didn't read my whole post. I stated my case and on the note of stubborness, if you support MM, he did the same thing day one. TheMissingno was the one that finally changed his target for the purpose of a lynch and getting more information. Right now I want to hear from others about what I presented and if they agree with me well then they can vote with me. If not then they can vote whoever they want. I'm not pushing, I'm presenting and letting town decide. Sometimes the craziest cases turn out to be right

To be honest I don't really buy this line of reasoning regarding Master Mew because he wasn't tunneling you day one imo. Plus you're tunneling him right now, which is contradictory.

Voting MM = tunneling? How please tell me. It would be nice to hear your thoughts because I forgot you were in this game since I saw so few posts by you.

@Vesna; what do you think?

Why only Vesna? Didn't she state during a previous phase that she found MM suspicious?

You didn't put much thought into your vote. Tunneling is when you choose one person and go after them regardless of other evidence, which you have been doing since you got back to this game.

Why? Is she your scumbuddy and you're worried about her defense of you and are bussing her to look town?
lol Yes, you caught me, that's exactly what I was doing. :drowsy:

I find it really amusing that you can tell Paperhorse you aren't tunneling and then turn right around and make a comment like that.

I FoS'd Paperhorse because she made the appearance of defending me while simultaneously inviting Vesna to comment on the issue, as if she didn't already know Vesna's opinion - but we do know Vesna's opinion, she suspects me for the same reason you do. Paperhorse is "defending" me while inviting others to accuse me - she appears to be setting up a mislynch on me so she can turn around and say she tried to defend me but there was nothing she could do.

Excuse me, I was asking Zima if she thought Yatagarasu was tunneling on you, not her opinion on you since as you already pointed out, I already knew it. I see I didn't make myself clear enough when I wrote that post.

Tentatively agree with the townread on Yatagarasu.

@HumanDawn Who is your top scumread? Paperhorse or Flame_?

Flame_ at the moment. Paperhorse hasn't responded yet to what I said.

I apologize for having a life. >__>

I don't know what you want me to say? I'm usually lost in games that don't have outside communication, as I don't post in thread that much to begin with. Also I've been inactive in all my other games, not just this one. I've had a ton of schoolwork and I recently moved.

I stated my case and on the note of stubborness, if you support MM, he did the same thing day one. TheMissingno was the one that finally changed his target for the purpose of a lynch and getting more information.
That wasn't "the same thing" at all, it was actually very, very different: TheMissingno. agreed with my case on you, he just thought his case on CrackFox was slightly stronger (a half of a point stronger, as I recall it). That is very different from what is happening here.
Right now I want to hear from others about what I presented and if they agree with me well then they can vote with me. If not then they can vote whoever they want. I'm not pushing, I'm presenting and letting town decide. Sometimes the craziest cases turn out to be right
Yeah, the "craziest cases" can turn out to be right sometimes, but at that point you're hanging your hat on luck rather than skill to win, you might as well be voting for anyone on the playerlist if you're just hoping to get lucky with a crazy case.

If you don't have new points to discuss, then we're just talking in circles. Let's move on.

Let's do this:

My reads

Vesna: Town
Yatagarasu: Null-Leaning-Town
Mutie: Null-Leaning-Town
HumanDawn: Null
Paperhorse: Null-Leaning-Scum
Flame_: Leaning-Scum

That's where I am at the moment, how about everyone else?

That's the third FoS I've seen on HumanDawn this Phase and I still don't know what the case against him is - something is wrong with this picture.

I had a huge post all typed out but the page crashed and I can't recover it so I'm just gonna summarize.

@HumanDawn; - Post #217
-Upon rereading the thread, yes, I believe your votes are justified.
-Yes, I believe he ended the phase prematurely and I do believe it's scummy, especially given that seemed like he wasn't particularly inclined to vote CF to me.
-The remark about Vesna was more about taking her help if she offered her opinions, but it's rather irrelevant given her lack of activity.
-And the 'so many players' was more about how it was somewhat obvious that everyone would be questioning Flame_ but I think I made a bit of a bigger deal of that than it was/should have been.

@Master Mew; - Post #224
-No, I do not feel this way after looking over what has been said; I feel that my strongest scumread is on Flame_.
-I feel like my opinion of HumanDawn at the time was a bit reactionary and uncalled for (and I do apologize). I have reconsidered my reads and reread the thread since.

@Flame_;'s post here was a deciding factor because:
• He voted for CF yet questioned the integrity of the information that was the basis for lynching her
• He claimed that a few players were "following the lynch leaders" but only called out Vesna
• He stated that he didn't like Vesna's behavior but then followed up with saying that he wasn't sure he even understood what she had been doing. (link)​
-Additionally, post #219 had him stating that he feels mafia are going with flawed town ideas. If he noticed any flawed information, why didn't he point it out? If there was no flawed information to notice, why bring up the idea?

@Paperhorse; I understand that you're busy, so can you please provide reads/thoughts on the game when possible?

Reads:
Vesna - Town (Though I am somewhat disappointed that she has been so quiet. @Vesna;, would you please let us know your reads and other thoughts as well?)
Master Mew - Null but leaning town
HumanDawn - Null
Yatagarasu - Leaning slightly scummy (I don't like how she avoided answering HumanDawn and Master Mew's questions.)
Flame_ - Likely mafia

Paperhorse - Undecided, would like to hear back from her

Depending on the votecount and timing, I would readily vote for Flame_.

Right now I want to hear from others about what I presented and if they agree with me well then they can vote with me.

Which is highly unlikely as what you have presented is flawed, has already been combated and not supported that well.

I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying here.

I don't know what you want me to say? I'm usually lost in games that don't have outside communication, as I don't post in thread that much to begin with. Also I've been inactive in all my other games, not just this one. I've had a ton of schoolwork and I recently moved.

I want you to share your opinion on everything that has happened this phase if you can. You don't have to, but I'd really like if you did. I'm sure that you can do it in less than 150 words. If you're usually lost in games that don't have outside communication, then why join them if you're going to be lost and not have an idea of what's going on anyway? Furthermore, how can you even be lost about what's going on in a game that doesn't have outside communication? Everything that is discussed is of what has happened in the thread(with the exception of the meta talk). It's more confusing when somebody votes somebody and doesn't say what the reason is because it's due to information that was received privately. Like? I'll have to believe that it's because of that for now.

Reads:

Vesna - Mafia. Definitely. 100%. No question.
Master Mew - Most likely Town.
Mutie - Most likely Town.
Yatagarasu - I'm leaning a bit on Town, but still keeping my eyes on her closely.
Flame_ - Most likely Mafia.
Paperhorse - Leaning to Mafia.

@Vesna you are in the unique position of being able to question any player about anything for any reason without being accused of being scummy, I realize it's easy to become demotivated once you're cleared and don't have to worry about being lynched anymore but please remain active and help us scumhunt, you have more latitude to do so than anyone else and as our only Power Role the Town needs you.

What are your reads? Do you have any questions for anyone?

@Vesna you are in the unique position of being able to question any player about anything for any reason without being accused of being scummy, I realize it's easy to become demotivated once you're cleared and don't have to worry about being lynched anymore but please remain active and help us scumhunt, you have more latitude to do so than anyone else and as our only Power Role the Town needs you.

Having the town's fate in my hands... So much pressure. XD

Reading over everything that has been said, I noticed that a lot of reads are similar, and since everyone can agree that Flame_ is suspicious, I'm going to vote him. However, since I am cleared, this may or not be my last phase, so I don't want anyone to hammer Flame_.

Having the town's fate in my hands... So much pressure. XD

Reading over everything that has been said, I noticed that a lot of reads are similar, and since everyone can agree that Flame_ is suspicious, I'm going to vote him. However, since I am cleared, this may or not be my last phase, so I don't want anyone to hammer Flame_.
Duly noted.

Everyone: Vesna has requested that no one hammer Flame_ yet if she votes for him.

I'm assuming this is because you still have questions you would like answered, or more thread analysis to complete?

I actually have a few of reasons for it:

One, so I can help with the little time I have left in this game.
Two, so more things can happen, and therefore more information is given.
Three, so the town can win.

My death is to be expected. Mafia almost always go after the confirmed townie.

Okay so, I drank some coffee so I can stay awake and post. xD

I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying here.

My good sir, I am implying what you think I am implying here because I have implied it in several posts in the past and in other games.

...actually lol jk, I have no idea what you are talking about. What are you implying?

I want you to share your opinion on everything that has happened this phase if you can. You don't have to, but I'd really like if you did. I'm sure that you can do it in less than 150 words. If you're usually lost in games that don't have outside communication, then why join them if you're going to be lost and not have an idea of what's going on anyway? Furthermore, how can you even be lost about what's going on in a game that doesn't have outside communication? Everything that is discussed is of what has happened in the thread(with the exception of the meta talk). It's more confusing when somebody votes somebody and doesn't say what the reason is because it's due to information that was received privately. Like? I'll have to believe that it's because of that for now.

I join them because I want to try to get better at them. It's a slow process, but I am confident I will improve with them. It's just easier for me to interrogate people on skype.

Okay here is how I feel about you lovely people:

Vesna: A cool chick
Master Mew: I don't like him.. An honest soul
Mutie: Eh, she's okay I guess. A strong person
HumanDawn: An interesting human (get it? :D)
Yatagarasu: A feisty fighter
Flame_: A cool dude

...oh right you want my reads.

Vesna: Town, duh.
Master Mew: leaning towards town
Mutie: leaning towards town
HumanDawn: null
Yatagarasu: null, leaning towards scum
Flame_: null.

Vesna: A cool chick
Master Mew: I don't like him.. An honest soul
Mutie: Eh, she's okay I guess. A strong person
HumanDawn: An interesting human (get it? :D)
Flame_: A cool dude

I'm so tempted to Gizoogle this.
-----
Guys... I'm totally mafia. XP Stop thinking I'm a townie.

As for my reads, I will put them in order from most likely mafia to least likely mafia.

1. Flame_
2. Paperhorse
3. HumanDawn
4. Yatagarasu
5. Mutie
6. Master Mew

-----

EDIT:
Vesna: A def chick
Masta Mew: I don't like his muthafuckin ass. fo' realz. An real soul
Mutie: Eh, her ass be aiiight I guess fo' realz. A phat person
HumanDawn: An horny-ass human (get it, biatch? WHAT!)
Flame_: A def dude

Yatagarasu - Leaning slightly scummy (I don't like how she avoided answering HumanDawn and Master Mew's questions.)

I answered all their questions.

Right now I want to hear from others about what I presented and if they agree with me well then they can vote with me.

Which is highly unlikely as what you have presented is flawed, has already been combated and not supported that well.

That's for them to decide. I presented my case in the best wording I could think.

You should keep that as a note for future mafia games :p

My good sir, I am implying what you think I am implying here because I have implied it in several posts in the past and in other games.

...actually lol jk, I have no idea what you are talking about. What are you implying?

I'll want to talk to you about it when the game is over.

I join them because I want to try to get better at them. It's a slow process, but I am confident I will improve with them. It's just easier for me to interrogate people on skype.

That doesn't even answer half my questions and my request.

It's easier for me to interrogate people on skype too, but thing is, that has never prevented me from doing it in-thread, and I've seen you do it in-thread anyway. If that's true, then you're not making an effort, and I still don't see how a game with no private communications has prevented you from doing so I'm sure you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom