• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 5 4/24/13

So, this phase landed on very bad timing for me. I know both are you are well aware of how ridiculously hectic things have been for me lately, and I really appreciate your patience and understanding. I'll try to come up with a response/plan of action later, if I can.

Re: Werewolf -- Day4 4/24/13

Why Paperhorse is Scum:

I expected her to directly affirm that she had not been online at all this morning if she indeed hadn't been - she opted instead to make a more generalized statement ("I've been working all day").

She also indicated in her post that she might be open to a case against me, though she gave no reason as to why - leaving her options open in LYLO.

"I've been working all day"= I wasn't online.

And my reasoning for stating that I thought you might be screwing with us is because when Yatagarasu flipped town I became unconfident with my scumhunting skills and started to doubt myself.

Re: Werewolf -- Day4 4/24/13

Why Mutie is Scum:

I expected her to become instantly suspicious of me after I pointed out that Paperhorse had been offline during the entire Night Phase - since, if that evidence influenced her reads at all, that would necessarily make me more likely to be Scum from a Town-Mutie perspective.

She didn't, she gave no indication that she was uneasy about me at all.
It really didn't influence my reads, though. It may be my naïveté speaking, but I'm still confident in my townread on you, mainly because Paperhorse wouldn't have had to log on here to make a kill (and other reasons less relevant to this particular scenario). Considering all of her commitments, it is odd that she did not log in, but if she was online before work (as I propose), there are quite a few logical reasons why she may have chosen not to - e.g. she may have opted not to so she did not lose track of time (between mafia and other things).

*sigh*

I really don't know. I'm leaning toward Paperhorse, and barring something dramatic happening, I don't think I'm going to change my mind.

Vote: Paperhorse

If it's Mutie: Well played. *firm handshake*

Vote: Paperhorse

If I'm wrong, I'm really sorry.

1. @Midorikawa;
2. @Paperhorse;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @CrackFox;
5. @TheMissingno.;
6. @Vesna; and @m0ckingbird20;
7. @♦Wallflower♦;
8. @Flame_;
9. @Master Mew;
10. @Mutie;
11. @Flaze;

The town gathered for one last, final showdown.

Howl - Florence And The Machine - YouTube

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to"

Paperhorse was a Werewolf.

The Villagers have won the game!

Mafia QT: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/bn5c9RjZyEADC

Last edited:

oh thank fucking god paperhorse was lynched

Congratulations to everyone! You all played well, and I had fun playing with each and everyone of you. This game is ranking in my top favorite Mafia games. Special thanks to both @Phoenicks; and @adiosToreador; for doing an excellent hosting as well, and extra praise to @Vesna; for using her Innocent Child ability well and making her plan work.

Awww, I was asleep. :< Oh well I'm just happy it's over because the last two phases were killing me. xD

Good game and congrats to the town.

Good game. Thanks for letting me play. Well done fellow villagers!

Congratulations to the town :) Everyone played splendidly, and it was great to see everyone participating so actively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom