• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13

@Master Mew; What makes you think that scum wouldn't get frustrated at townies acting a certain way? And why the heck are you so dead set against me for a small screw up? As far as I can tell you look like you are only trying to lynch me and no one else and I gave you a reason accidentally.

If people decide to lynch me today then when you see I'm town, look into MM. I'll try to build a case now but his behavior seems different.

Also @Foulcandy; I know you were on earlier and active so why have you yet to post here?
Scum wouldn't get frustrated at the town's ineptitude because, if CrackFox (the narrowly leading wagon) is scum then the Town clearly is not inept.

As for why I'm only trying to lynch you, I can only lynch one person at a time. You'll notice if you read through my posts, however, that I've been questioning other players as well.

As for looking at me if you flip Town, a.) I don't think you'll flip Town, and b.) if you do it's not like only Scum are ever wrong. I find it interesting that you've decided you're going to come up with a case against me, since that isn't how Townies scumhunt: Townies use available evidence to find a suspect, they don't pick a suspect and then look for evidence.

Yatagarasu has picked up two new votes since I last asked, is it time to reconsider your Sourcandy vote? :3

If It saves my own skin, I would.

Yatagarasu has picked up two new votes since I last asked, is it time to reconsider your Sourcandy vote? :3

If It saves my own skin, I would.
It just might. Sourcandy is no longer "the consensus," which was your stated reason for sticking with that vote initially, as only you and Sourcandy herself are left on that wagon.

@Paperhorse; @Flaze; Would you like to chime in on the CrackFox/Yatagarasu debacle?

Okay I'm probably signing my own death warrant because of stupid bulbagarden reasoning with this, but

Unvote: Crackfox

Vote: Yatagarasu

One of us needs to change, Master Mew is stubborn, and this phase has to end.

I don't know what to think about Yata personally, but it's definitely a smart idea to not vote for me. Don't you worry about that.

Unvote: FoulCandy

Sorry Yata.

You didn't have to change your vote, TheMissingno., that was never necessary. Not sure why you felt like you had to be on the final wagon at all, there are others who can fill it.

If you don't like the wagon, don't support it. Voting for Yatagarasu and decrying the lynch at the same time is troubling.

UVNOTE: CrackFox
VOTE:Yatagarasu

Might as well help you guys out. Again I would look at MM after you find out that I'm town. His behavior just seems odd for him. Human seems to be switchy in sides if you look how he went from defending to being against players.

Okay I'm probably signing my own death warrant because of stupid bulbagarden reasoning with this, but

Calling another player's actions "stubborn" and using that as a reason to end the phase isn't a good excuse to change your vote.

That being said, I'm unsure what to do.

Btw, @Hosts: I have a really busy weekend coming up, so I won't be around that much this weekend at all.

be nice in my absence, kids

You didn't have to change your vote, TheMissingno., that was never necessary. Not sure why you felt like you had to be on the final wagon at all, there are others who can fill it.

If you don't like the wagon, don't support it. Voting for Yatagarasu and decrying the lynch at the same time is troubling.

First of all, yes it is necessary because no one else is willing to do it so I really do have to.

Second of all, I never "decry"ed the lynch, I just thought (and still think) that Crackfox is a better choice.

Calling another player's actions "stubborn" and using that as a reason to end the phase isn't a good excuse to change your vote.

Sure it is. Considering this day phase has been going for nearly a week I'd go so far as to say it's a great reason to change my vote.

1. @Yatagarasu;
2. @Paperhorse;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @CrackFox;
5. @TheMissingno.;
6. @Zima;
7. @Sourcandy;
8. @Flame_;
9. @Master Mew;
10. @Feralize;
11. @Flaze;

Day Votecount 1:

Yatagarasu 6 (LYNCH) -- Master Mew, Zima, HumanDawn, TheMissingno., Crackfox, Yatagarasu
CrackFox 3 -- Paperhorse, Mutie
Foulcandy 2 -- Foulcandy, CrackFox
TheMissingno. 1 -- Flaze

Not Voting:
None

The town descended on Yatagarasu, and, procuring some rope, hanged her mercilessly.

Yatagarasu was a Villager.

It is Now Night 1. The phase will end at 10 PM EST April 8th or when all Night Actions have been submitted and the involved parties agree to go to Day.

(You may, as always, talk among yourselves.)

As host I apologize for being absent from providing votecounts and the final update. Things are back to normal now. Thanks to everyone who posted votecounts!

Last edited:

The votes for Yatagarasu were cast by MasterMew, Zima, HumanDawn, TheMissingno., Crackfox, and Yatagarasu.

Well that's a shame. I didn't expect her to be mafia though. The only reason I changed my vote to her was to save myself.

Well that's a shame. I didn't expect her to be mafia though. The only reason I changed my vote to her was to save myself.
and the Oscar for worst excuse ever goes to....

and the Oscar for worst excuse ever goes to....

Be active before you make those kind of comments. Have you actually been reading the thread at all? Anyone who has knows that i've only stuck up for Yata, disputing Mew's claims that what she has been saying was suspicious. I never dreamt of voting for her until the last second when I realised it was me and her on the chopping block. Obviously i'm going to save myself in that situation. Read back all of my posts and you'll see that I had no intention or desire to ever vote for Yata.

Flame_ didn't vote.

Anyway, assuming the Seer is the one power role in the game, who would you guys recommend they check tonight?

Anyway, assuming the Seer is the one power role in the game, who would you guys recommend they check tonight?

Actually, the power role only had a 50% chance of being a Seer.

Actually, the power role only had a 50% chance of being a Seer.

Yeah, that's why I said "the one power role". 50% of being the Innocent Child, 50% of being the Seer. Assuming the power role is the Seer and not the Innocent Child, then what would you guys recommend that the Seer(who may or may not be in the game) check?

I think it's a good idea to give suggestions, plus some players may not live to tell their reads on Day 2.

I'm not sure who would be the best to check, but maybe Flame_ because of how inactive and laying low he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom