• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13

Yeah, that's why I said "the one power role". 50% of being the Innocent Child, 50% of being the Seer. Assuming the power role is the Seer and not the Innocent Child, then what would you guys recommend that the Seer(who may or may not be in the game) check?

I think it's a good idea to give suggestions, plus some players may not live to tell their reads on Day 2.

I'm not sure who would be the best to check, but maybe Flame_ because of how inactive and laying low he is?

I understand that, you didn't have to talk down.

Anyway, I think that we should leave the decision of who to check to the Seer, if there is one.

Yeah, that's why I said "the one power role". 50% of being the Innocent Child, 50% of being the Seer. Assuming the power role is the Seer and not the Innocent Child, then what would you guys recommend that the Seer(who may or may not be in the game) check?

I think it's a good idea to give suggestions, plus some players may not live to tell their reads on Day 2.

I'm not sure who would be the best to check, but maybe Flame_ because of how inactive and laying low he is?

I understand that, you didn't have to talk down.

I got the impression that you thought I didn't know how the power role would be distributed.

Anyway, I think that we should leave the decision of who to check to the Seer, if there is one.

I know that the decision is up to the Seer, that's why I said suggestions would be nice. Yeah, and I guess most of us already said what we thought.

Guys, umm... What if we have an Innocent Child in this game instead of a Seer?

Guys, umm... What if we have an Innocent Child in this game instead of a Seer?

We know that we might have an Innocent Child and not a Seer, but there's no harm in posting what you think of others and who you'd think would be a great choice to check in case there's a Seer.

That's true. Personally, I want CrackFox to be checked because of her reasoning behind voting Yatagarasu. Also the fact that she didn't expect for her to be mafia.

Also the fact that she didn't expect for her to be mafia.

She wasn't mafia. I was right. If you want to look at Yata's death in retrospect, I was actively rejecting the idea of a lynch on a confirmed townie. If that seems scummy to you, I kinda give up trying to defend myself.

Sure if there is a seer in the game, feel free to check me. I have nothing to hide :)

She wasn't mafia. I was right. If you want to look at Yata's death in retrospect, I was actively rejecting the idea of a lynch on a confirmed townie. If that seems scummy to you, I kinda give up trying to defend myself.

She was not confirmed town to other townies when she was alive. However, a mafioso would know.

She was not confirmed town to other townies when she was alive. However, a mafioso would know.

True but why would a mafioso be against lynching a townie in the first place? It's not like there's dangerous roles that the scum will be weary of. I'd of thought every townie was fair game. We don't even know if we have a seer..

True but why would a mafioso be against lynching a townie in the first place? It's not like there's dangerous roles that the scum will be weary of. I'd of thought every townie was fair game. We don't even know if we have a seer..

Town cred. "You guys lynched the townie and I was against it from the start!"
For the record, I'm not trying to call you out and say that you're mafia/did all these things for sure. I do have a scumread on you but I have no explicit proof.

I only mentioned that Yata thing because I was specifically questioned about it. It's not like, when she died I said 'see, I didn't want to vote her, that makes me innocent'. I simply said, I didn't believe she was mafia anyway, because I didn't. I was just stating that her death was unfortunate but I didn't expect to her flip mafia anyway. It was an innocent comment.

I'm kind of tired of having to explain myself for no good reason. Check me, lynch, night kill me. I know i'm innocent so it's all good.

I only mentioned that Yata thing because I was specifically questioned about it. It's not like, when she died I said 'see, I didn't want to vote her, that makes me innocent'. I simply said, I didn't believe she was mafia anyway, because I didn't. I was just stating that her death was unfortunate but I didn't expect to her flip mafia anyway. It was an innocent comment.

I'm kind of tired of having to explain myself for no good reason. Check me, lynch, night kill me. I know i'm innocent so it's all good.
You shouldn't have to say that as a townie.

How is it not a good reason for explanation?

You shouldn't have to say that as a townie.

I don't mean it was 'innocent' in regards to my alliance. It's just an expression.

How is it not a good reason for explanation?

Because I was hesitant about voting a player who turned out to be innocent? Really?

I could understand if I even brought it up off my own back. I only went into that because you questioned me and I pointed out, if you are going to analyse the Yata situation like it means anything at all, it would surely point to me being more innocent than scummy..if you were going to analyse the situation like it's relevant in the first place.

Because I was hesitant about voting a player who turned out to be innocent? Really?

I don't think it can be taken as strong evidence that Yatagarasu flipped town because it was Day 1 (though a very productive one).

However, I don't think that questioning you any more right now would do a lot of good; I'll likely hold off until the night has ended.

Re: Werewolf -- Night 1 4/7/13

We really need to see who dies. I have several things that I have been wanting to say but I would like to wait to see who dies first.

I only mentioned that Yata thing because I was specifically questioned about it. It's not like, when she died I said 'see, I didn't want to vote her, that makes me innocent.'

That's pretty much what happened, actually. Your first post after she flipped Town was to remind us that you thought Yatagarasu was innocent, and no one had questioned you about it yet.

As for why people would find it suspicious that you were so opposed to her lynch on Day 1, a wise person once said:

"I don't think anyone would be that against voting her unless the outcome of it would directly affect them. We can debate and prolong the voting until we have some more concrete ideas but [Yatagarasu] is just as likely to be guilty as anyone else is. I'd like to know why [CrackFox] felt so strongly about it and who [she] would like to see voted in her place and why."

Basically, it's uncanny that you're espousing a townread on someone (on Day One) that was strong enough to advocate against their lynch, without pushing for a preferred alternative, on Day 1 when the only players who could be so sure someone was innocent were Scum.

It is far from outrageous for someone to accuse you of being a Mafioso who opposed the prevailing wagon on a Townie to earn towncred for the next Phase, since Scum actually do that in more games than they don't.

Really, the only person we could have lynched who you couldn't have turned around said "I was opposed to that case" was HumanDawn, since you called the Sourcoundy wagon a "random" lynch and repeatedly reminded us that you thought every single Day 1 case was exaggerated fluff, and to top it off I felt like I was pushing the HumanDawn case harder than you were (since I was actually trying to talk you into voting for your suspect), so you really had placed yourself in an ideal position to say "I told you so" in response to every possible Day 1 lynch.

With 9 players in the game, 5 votes are needed on somebody for the phase to end.
@Flame_;

VOTE: Flame_

I want to hear from you of what you think and why you have been so inactive.

There are 10 players remaining. Therefore, 6 votes are needed.

There are 10 players remaining. Therefore, 6 votes are needed.

The game started with 11 players. Yatagarasu died in the first Day Phase, and then Foulcandy died in first Night Phase. So there are 9 players remaining, needing 5 votes for the phase to end.

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom