• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf -- Day 2 4/9/13

I want to see everyone's top suspects.

Right now, I'm suspicious of the people on the CrackFox wagon. You guys just seem so desperate to end the phase without at least two days of discussion... It's really rubbing me the wrong way. Also, it looks to me like you guys aren't listening to a single word she's saying or even thinking about changing your mind.

My top suspect is TheMissingno. now. I used to have just a null read on him, but the fact that he voted for CrackFox to seemingly secure the bandwagon is bothering me. How convenient for him.

Vote: TheMissingno.

Right now, I'm suspicious of the people on the CrackFox wagon. You guys just seem so desperate to end the phase without at least two days of discussion... It's really rubbing me the wrong way. Also, it looks to me like you guys aren't listening to a single word she's saying or even thinking about changing your mind.

My top suspect is TheMissingno. now. I used to have just a null read on him, but the fact that he voted for CrackFox to seemingly secure the bandwagon is bothering me. How convenient for him.

Clearly you weren't here on day 1.

CrackFox is mine, hence the vote.

No, I've spent most of this phase so far presenting my reasoning for voting her in varying levels of detail. I asked you to spur the discussion that you wish to have, and the only evidence you have presented as to why I shouldn't lynch CrackFox is that she's upset and you don't think she's mafia.

Also:
And don't get me wrong, my vote on you is not absolute. I may reconsider depending on what happens this phase. If you think someone else is scummier than you and everyone has more reason to vote for them, I'll certainly consider it.

Truthfully, I have a null read on him. His vote tells me that he suspects CrackFox. There is a difference between mindlessly voting someone (aka 'bandwagoning') and presenting/restating your suspicion of them and voting.

My top suspect was CrackFox, though you are a close second and I'm actually re-evaluating that order at the moment.

Right now, I'm suspicious of the people on the CrackFox wagon. You guys just seem so desperate to end the phase without at least two days of discussion... It's really rubbing me the wrong way.
Show me one example of anyone on the CrackFox wagon expressing that sentiment and I will help you lynch them right now.

Show me one example of me myself saying that and I will self-vote right now.

Sound fair?
Also, it looks to me like you guys aren't listening to a single word she's saying or even thinking about changing your mind.
I think the way that we've been responding to every post she makes begs to differ. If I were ignoring her I arguments I would be... ignoring her arguments, not responding to them in detail and explaining why I disagree. I'm pretty sure I've been doing the latter, feel free to provide examples to the contrary any time you're ready, however.

"How convenient for him" indeed. As in: "How [is that] convenient for him?" Please elaborate, you're being rather dramatic, but not actually substantiating anything.

Re: Werewolf -- Night 1 4/7/13

With 9 players in the game, 5 votes are needed on somebody for the phase to end.
@Flame_;

VOTE: Flame_

I want to hear from you of what you think and why you have been so inactive.

I've been out of town for the past 4 days and have limited internet access so I haven't had the time to do any major analysis.

However, I am home now so I can do some thinking of my own. As for my FoS: Everyone, but leaning towards Crack ATM.

FoS: Flame_

Here's why!

"FoS Everyone, but leaning towards Crack..."

Mafia tends to like to keep their options open in order to have the possibility of mislynching as many people as possible. Therefore a mafia players generally tend not to say "I think X player is town" or things of the sort. You'll get things more like "I suspect everyone" or "X player could be town, but I'm not convinced."

Furthermore, he said "leaning towards Cracky." He still has that bit of uncertainty so that if Cracky does flip town he can be like "well I didn't really suspect her that much anyway, I just followed the lynch leaders" or something to that effect.

I should probably wait until next phase to post this, but fuck it I haven't contributed enough this phase.

Thank you! Finally, someone who understands me. While this might seem like a mafioso defending their partner, when I flip town you will see that this isn't the case, unless of course, you're doing this deliberately to make yourself look innocent as I was accussed of doing. Either way, it's nice to hear something postive for a change :)

To be honest, I don't think this suspicion on me will ever subside. I might not get lynched today but I will certainly be lynched tomorrow or the day after, so If you wanna do it, just do it. The mafia will not kill me that's for sure, i'm far too awesome a distraction for them.

After reviewing the thread, CF is still my top suspect because her behavior is anti-town (throwing a lot of accusations around being one that sticks out the most).

Vote: Crackfox

I find this reasoning interesting because imo Missy has the most town cred. I’ve had towntells from him since Day 1.

@_@ I'm getting my games mixed up... It will likely be two townies, though. Good God. I should stick to one at a time.

Which game could you have possibly mixed this up with? I've checked the games you're currently playing in and there weren't two town mislynches in them.

UNVOTE: Flame_
VOTE: Vesna

Me thinks she scumslipped with her "two townie mislynces" comment.

@Flame_; I saw you checking the thread out, but you didn't say anything to what TheMissingno. said.

Last edited:

Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right now. Granted the mafia members could be slipping under the radar and giving false information about Crack, I just don't see enough to vote for anyone else besides her at this time.

*Edit: Forgot Response to Missingno.*

Directed towards your statement that I can just say "well I didn't really suspect her that much anyway, I just followed the lynch leaders". I think we could all agree that at least a few other players are doing the same. Of course they could be mafia or townies but we have no way of knowing whether or not they are simply town members trying to stay as blameless as possible so they aren't eliminated early.

Last edited:

Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right now. Granted the mafia members could be slipping under the radar and giving false information about Crack, I just don't see enough to vote for anyone else besides her at this time.

We have all the time we need, we can easily switch targets if there is a better option - did you have someone in mind?

We have all the time we need, we can easily switch targets if there is a better option - did you have someone in mind?

The only other alternative I see is Zima, who is giving me mixed signals by both definitively stating Crack isn't mafia, and then speaking in more general terms of 'Anyone could be flying under the radar' and 'There have been mafia people behind the lynchings'.

But I'm not anywhere near 100% confident that I'm reading what Zima (Vesna) is saying correctly, I do think that it is at the very least a bit odd in the way he has been posting.

The only other alternative I see is Zima, who is giving me mixed signals by both definitively stating Crack isn't mafia, and then speaking in more general terms of 'Anyone could be flying under the radar' and 'There have been mafia people behind the lynchings'.

But I'm not anywhere near 100% confident that I'm reading what Zima (Vesna) is saying correctly, I do think that it is at the very least a bit odd in the way he has been posting.
Do you think Vesna or CrackFox would be more likely to be Scum? You're being rather ambiguous about who you actually think the better lynch would be and I'd like you to commit to a position.

Due to internet issues I may not be around. Should get resolved within a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2. @Paperhorse;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @CrackFox;
5. @TheMissingno.;
6. @Vesna;
8. @Flame_;
9. @Master Mew;
10. @Mutie;
11. @Flaze;

Day 2 Votecount 1:

Crackfox 5 (LYNCH) -- Master Mew, Mutie, TheMissingno., Paperhorse, Flame_
Mutie 1 -- Crackfox
TheMissingno. 1 -- Vesna
Vesna 1 -- HumanDawn

Not Voting:
Flaze

The town cornered the condemned and left Crackfox in the sun.

Crackfox was a Villager.

It is Now Night 2. The phase will end at 10 PM EST April 12th or when all Night Actions have been submitted and the involved parties agree to go to Day.

(You may, as always, talk among yourselves.)

Last edited:

Well... Due to me being correct and disagreed with, the lynching of me is to be expected... It's a real shame I have to die for being right in my reads. Quite honestly, I was nervous that CrackFox would flip mafia, but either way, my fate is the exact same. I wish the town a premature good luck.

Well... Due to me being correct and disagreed with, the lynching of me is to be expected... It's a real shame I have to die for being right in my reads. Quite honestly, I was nervous that CrackFox would flip mafia, but either way, my fate is the exact same. I wish the town a premature good luck.

... Nobody said anything about lynching you for being right that CrackFox would come up as Town.

What do you say to this?:

@_@ I'm getting my games mixed up... It will likely be two townies, though. Good God. I should stick to one at a time.

Which game could you have possibly mixed this up with? I've checked the games you're currently playing in and there weren't two town mislynches in them.

UNVOTE: Flame_
VOTE: Vesna

Me thinks she scumslipped with her "two townie mislynces" comment.

Your vote closed the phase when I had voted for Vesna and accused her of scumslipping. People's opinions might have changed and went on to vote somebody else.

Master Mew, when you quoted Flame_, did you remove his bold vote on Crackfox from the quote?

Last edited:

That wasn't a scumslip. That was getting confused. I don't know exactly where it came from, but I'm guessing it was because of the extremely long day phase. In mafia games, I tend to rely on memory rather than constantly looking back at older posts.

No one said anything, but my death is in the foreseeable future. Being the only one besides CrackFox to get townreads from her... Only mafia can confirm player alignments. Sorry, I'm just really worried about the town's victory.

That wasn't a scumslip. That was getting confused. I don't know exactly where it came from, but I'm guessing it was because of the extremely long day phase. In mafia games, I tend to rely on memory rather than constantly looking back at older posts.

How would an extremely long day phase(actually 24 hours didn't even pass when you posted the post) even make you get "confused" like that?

No one said anything, but my death is in the foreseeable future. Being the only one besides CrackFox to get townreads from her... Only mafia can confirm player alignments. Sorry, I'm just really worried about the town's victory.

Only I showed signs of wanting to lynch you. Why so worried? If you're really Town, then if you were mislynched and another nightkill happened, there would be a total of 5 players, with 3 Town and 2 Mafia, leaving room for one lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom