• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Werewolves—a simple game of Mafia - ENDGAME - 01/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, that just leaves LG or Pika. Do you have any thoughts on which one is scum?
Thinking about it, Pika was the first to join the anime lynch, and someone knew what they were doing when they killed Darthwolf.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

I honestly don't think it can be pika.

Pika was the first one to join the Anime lynch, but at that point it just led to tying the votes up, with the only other votes at the time being on Pika himself. Could've been trying to save them both.
There's also the little tidbit that I Tracked Pika last night and saw him visit Elementar. Anything to say about that Pika?
Vote: Pika_Pika42
As for this:
someone knew what they were doing when they killed Darthwolf.
It's a Mentor game, of course they knew what they were doing. Darth is a strong player who knows his way around this game, killing him's probably the most sensible thing to N1.

Pika was the first one to join the Anime lynch, but at that point it just led to tying the votes up, with the only other votes at the time being on Pika himself. Could've been trying to save them both.
The thing is, Anime was a powerful role and I'm convinced pika would be aware of the value of a rolecop.

Where as you joined the bandwagon late. When Anime's fate was already sealed.

I'm 99% sure it is one of you two... so if you flip town, Pika dies tonight... and if he flips town, you die tonight.

It's a Mentor game, of course they knew what they were doing. Darth is a strong player who knows his way around this game, killing him's probably the most sensible thing to N1.
I don't think the mentors can actually tell the players what actions to take. Mine certainly isn't. My mentor is guiding me, but not telling me.

The thing is, Anime was a powerful role and I'm convinced pika would be aware of the value of a rolecop.
My guess is that they Rolecopped Elementar, got the Doc result, and then when MCH claimed Cop, they figured the Rolecop didn't have a ton of use anymore since they knew the big 2. Plus look at what AP was doing, he was dead in the water, Noob Card or not. Bussing the Rolecop would be worth some serious Town cred don't you think?
I don't think the mentors can actually tell the players what actions to take. Mine certainly isn't. My mentor is guiding me, but not telling me.
The line between "guiding" and "instructing" is pretty blurry anyway. Mine's been giving suggestions on targets, never actually saying "Hey, track this guy", but still effectively telling me the best targets to track.

The line between "guiding" and "instructing" is pretty blurry anyway. Mine's been giving suggestions on targets, never actually saying "Hey, track this guy", but still effectively telling me the best targets to track.
There are only 4 mentors, so there's some overlap involved is my guess.
Anyways, I also want to hear pika before I can believe your tracker claim
But one of you is scum for certain, so at this point mafia loses, as even if we mislynch and I die tonight (which would be obvious with doc gone) that puts us at 3 people with 1 scum, which is a LYLO scenario but it's kind of blatent

However is SM doesn't show up next day phase, then pika/you cannot be lynched, and that is pretty much gg

Actually, if we're wrong and SM is scum, this game will end in a tie.
How tho? Game numbers imply 2 mafia, one was AP, the game keeps going until either the mafia member is killed, or they achieve parity. Unless there's some kind of bomb/bulletproof event where scum can't win simply by tying the votes and NK-ing the last Town.

How tho? Game numbers imply 2 mafia, one was AP, the game keeps going until either the mafia member is killed, or they achieve parity. Unless there's some kind of bomb/bulletproof event where scum can't win simply by tying the votes and NK-ing the last Town.
If you flip town, Pika and MCH die tonight, and SM and I will be the only players left. Isn't that a draw? Or is that scum win?

If you flip town, Pika and MCH die tonight, and SM and I will be the only players left. Isn't that a draw? Or is that scum win?
Unless you have a role that can prevent your death infinitely, or you have a role that will also kill SM in the night (Vig, Bomb, etc.), then that would count as a scum win. Since SM could win simply by voting you and keeping the votes tied up for a No Lynch, and then NK you in the night.

Well if that's the case, I have a CC for you. I am the Tracker, the flavour name is Detective.

I even soft claimed it here.
Yes El. I was just trying to track what's going on in the thread. I don't find anyone suspicious as of now.

I tracked Elementar last night and they were seen visiting MCH.

If you claim to be the Tracker, who did you track N1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom