• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Werewolves—a simple game of Mafia - ENDGAME - 01/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that my results are rather easy to fakeclaim, but yours aren't exactly hard either.
N1 you "forgot" to submit your role, possibly a passive scum role that doesn't need activation, with your partner submitting the kill. So you wouldn't come up on anybody's results anyway.
N2 you claim that the Doc visited the Cop, not exactly a difficult guess that one. Also convenient that a dead player can't contradict you.
You also admit to confirming my result that you visited Elementar last night. Something I couldn't just guess from reading the thread, whereas yours could easily be guessed just by reading (and Elementar being conveniently dead).

town was op
so our team was a rolecop (Me) and goon (LG)
everyone, what’s your roles?
lets see what our chance was

Hyper majority indeed activated. Update pending.

town was op
It would've been better if you waited after the update next time ^^;

town was op
The game hasn't officially ended yet. It's best to keep discussion like this until after Dylan's posted a message that says the game is officially over, just in case.

ENDGAME - 01/08/2017
Day 3 Recap
Hyper majority Achieved with 4 votes on Lone_garurumon
Lone_Garurumon (IV): Sword Master, AussieEevee, Pika_pika42, ReturnofMCH
Pika_pika42 (I): Lone_Garurumon

Dear Lone_Garurumon, You are the Werewolf.

View attachment 103246

You are a basic werewolf, who is out at night to kill every living human that opposes you.

This role is also called, The Goon
Every night you and the other werewolves can vote on who they want to kill in the Werewolf Chat.

You are aligned with the Werewolves and will win when all opposing factions are defeated or this is inevitable

Congrats for winning town!

For all details about the game please refer to this sheet! (which I'll be updating with the last information on night actions after breakfast)

I may or may not go into more in-depth on how the game went (as I'm on vacation right now)
but all I do want to say, is that I had created the setup before kicking out 3 people, and should not have made the randomizer decide which ones came in :x
Mafia was really inferior to the town, but still put up a good job!

(who mentors who can be found in the sheet BTW)

Good job town! You did really well towards the end there :)

Thanks to @SoaringDylan for hosting a great mentor game :)

Thanks to my mentor Zexy for helping to improve my skills :)

And man, that N1 rolecop xD The new players did quite well, so keep going at it. You'll keep improving and become great players in no time! I hope you all had fun and stay around the War Room :D

Last edited:
Well, I suppose that if you used a randomiser to determine which roles stayed in, the I guess that's fair. Definitely decide manually next time though.

Either way, nice job to the Town and thatnks to Dylan for hosting.
I'd also like to thank Mentor Excellence for the mentoring and advice he gave to both me and AP during the game.
And @AnimePsyclone don't let one loss get ya down, it's never easy in your first game as scum, keep working at it and I know you'll get better.

The moment I had died I knew it was a regular player. I told Dylan: "I'm betting it's Lone."
I was right:)
Hey, there's mentors too ya know. They'd know that you're damn good too.
Though I am honoured you think so highly of me.

Congrats Town. We did well there. Mafia was really underpowered with only 2 members with 1 Rolecop and an ordinary goon. Still mafia did fine as well.

Good game overall. Thanks Dylan for hosting it and thank you Zexy for being an awesome mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom