• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Non-Mafia: Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
We didn't even ask if it was a person, though the question of it not being real and not being on Earth means it had to be fictional, definitely will help us in future rounds knowing words can be from anything

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Close enough, but I'm happy that you said that because it was exactly what I was thinking when I typed my message lol

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
The word has been guessed correctly! It was: Fairy

Werewolves: @Pika_pika42 @Giri please make your votes on who you think the Seer is.
As a reminder, you can each vote a different person and each of you can only vote once. You have 24h

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
That is amazing RNG :p
Amazing RNG is when in the first round the ordewr of players is 7 villagers, 1 seer and then the werewolves

Also, since there seems to be some confusion. Whenever players are allowed to place a vote at the end of the round they are allowed to discuss in this thread who they want to vote.
Werewolves each get their own vote to try to hit the Seer.
When a Werewolf must be voted we apply regular mafia rules. Majority votes and the votes of all players, including the actual Werewolves are included.