• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Yeah, I was being a little obvious. I just felt like the town really needed a heavy hand this game DX

Emanation Pokémon
Reaction score
I guess it's a tie, then.
Err, no?

How to win
If the village team does not guess the word in time then all players (incl. the Mayor) may discuss who the werewolves are and everyone votes a player mafia style. If they voted a werewolf, villagers win. If they voted a villager, the werewolves win.
If the village team does indeed guess the word then the werewolves may discuss who to kill. If they kill a regulat villager, the villagers win. However, if they kill the Seer, the werewolves still win even though the word was guess correctly. This is why the seer must not make himself obvious yet still help town in the right direction.

professional door opener
Reaction score
Pika has 2 points now, right? So he's winning, assuming Deku was the Seer.

So we're not tied rn

Planet is ours, whether Gaians want it or not.
Reaction score
Doesn't that make Snowy the only player without points now?

Reaction score
Okay, I was thinking things in a different way then, since I was thinking specifically on Town vs Werewolves, so I think I got confused.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Role PMs have been send out. The Mayor is @Giri
Please wait while the word is being chosen.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
For those players who already started guessing. Please repeat your question or ask something else.

Planet is ours, whether Gaians want it or not.
Reaction score
Is the word a verb?