• We are aware of some issues currently affecting the forums, and they are actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience throughout this.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Yeah, I was being a little obvious. I just felt like the town really needed a heavy hand this game DX

Storm of Friendship
Reaction score
I guess it's a tie, then.
Err, no?

How to win
If the village team does not guess the word in time then all players (incl. the Mayor) may discuss who the werewolves are and everyone votes a player mafia style. If they voted a werewolf, villagers win. If they voted a villager, the werewolves win.
If the village team does indeed guess the word then the werewolves may discuss who to kill. If they kill a regulat villager, the villagers win. However, if they kill the Seer, the werewolves still win even though the word was guess correctly. This is why the seer must not make himself obvious yet still help town in the right direction.

Devoted Maid
Reaction score
Pika has 2 points now, right? So he's winning, assuming Deku was the Seer.

So we're not tied rn

OMW to f*ck your sh*t up
Reaction score
Doesn't that make Snowy the only player without points now?

Reaction score
Okay, I was thinking things in a different way then, since I was thinking specifically on Town vs Werewolves, so I think I got confused.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Role PMs have been send out. The Mayor is @Giri
Please wait while the word is being chosen.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
For those players who already started guessing. Please repeat your question or ask something else.