• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Non-Mafia: Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Yeah, I was being a little obvious. I just felt like the town really needed a heavy hand this game DX

Volcano Pokémon
Reaction score
I guess it's a tie, then.
Err, no?

How to win
If the village team does not guess the word in time then all players (incl. the Mayor) may discuss who the werewolves are and everyone votes a player mafia style. If they voted a werewolf, villagers win. If they voted a villager, the werewolves win.
If the village team does indeed guess the word then the werewolves may discuss who to kill. If they kill a regulat villager, the villagers win. However, if they kill the Seer, the werewolves still win even though the word was guess correctly. This is why the seer must not make himself obvious yet still help town in the right direction.

diglett
Reaction score
Pika has 2 points now, right? So he's winning, assuming Deku was the Seer.

So we're not tied rn

The Guardian of the Blind Forest.
Reaction score
Doesn't that make Snowy the only player without points now?

Reaction score
Okay, I was thinking things in a different way then, since I was thinking specifically on Town vs Werewolves, so I think I got confused.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Role PMs have been send out. The Mayor is @Giri
Please wait while the word is being chosen.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
For those players who already started guessing. Please repeat your question or ask something else.