• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
- Give the Mayor no point this round for "cheating"
- Let it pass for once and continue the game this way, in a bit more favour for the Villager team
- Claim the round invalid and start a new round with new roles
Personally, I don't care. It appears to me to be an innocent mistake, and wasn't a deliberate attempt to cheat.

Reaction score
Vote: Claim the round invalid and start a new round with new roles

digging holes
Reaction score
I don't care either, i'm sure it's the first time a lot of is are playing this game anyway, so mistakes will happen

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
I'd rather 3 over 1. At least for this first time.

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
I don't think it was a deliberate action, more like a honest mistake, I think resetting the round works best.

Reaction score
It was not deliberate, although I do admit that playing Ultra Street Fighter IV while trying to communicate a word by answering questions using one of three words might not have been the best idea ever.

I considering editing it after realizing my mistake, but then I realized that that would have been actual cheating and that someone might have already seen it, so yeah, I screwed things up.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I'd vote two. Honest mistake, though if it happens again I'd be less inclined to let it slide.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Cause I believe that it was an honest mistake, even before you guys stated so.
Taking away this one time role from him for that reason feel like an undeserved punishment to me. Everyone deserves a second chance, if @prog rocker does make the same mistake again then I'll probably not give him a point upon victory.

tl;dr honest mistake does not deserve such punishment

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
For those who are curious about the stats from the old round
Word: Ring Finger
Seer: DekuNut
Werewolves: ZinnLav & Pika_pika42

Role PMs have been sent out.
Please wait before the round starts

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
Cause I believe that it was an honest mistake, even before you guys stated so.
Taking away this one time role from him for that reason feel like an undeserved punishment to me. Everyone deserves a second chance, if @prog rocker does make the same mistake again then I'll probably not give him a point upon victory.

tl;dr honest mistake does not deserve such punishment
Even if it means prog rocker has essentially been Mayor for two rounds?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Huh I was gonna vote for Snowy, was leaning hard on the hard/finger thing.

Reaction score
Even if it means prog rocker has essentially been Mayor for two rounds?
Technically, it will still be the third round. This was a reset not a new round technically. Also, for those curious, the word was "ring finger". And that was the easiest word on the list.

EDIT: And here am I rushing through the thread again...

Reaction score
Also, I'll be adding if I use anything to my signature to avoid repeating this mistake.

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
Technically, it will still be the third round. This was a reset not a new round technically.
Considering how much of the Round we went through before the reset, is it really wrong to think of this as your 2nd Round as Mayor?

If we have to go with this, I vote we do 10 rounds.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Huh I was gonna vote for Snowy, was leaning hard on the hard/finger thing.
It suddenly clicked for me when I realised we had been told you write with this thing, and it was maybe alive. I realised that the word had to be relating to our body part used for writing.

Reaction score
On the "maybe alive" thing. I didn't exactly know jhow to answer that, so I asked my mother what to answer. Her answer was along the lines of "well, corpses can have ring fingers, too".

digging holes
Reaction score
I'm playing this with the mindset that the answer has to be one word, but I guess it really isn't the case :whistle: