• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm playing this with the mindset that the answer has to be one word, but I guess it really isn't the case :whistle:
At least you didn't have to guess Wanda Sykes, which was one of the options Darth sent me. Also, who's her?

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
At least you didn't have to guess Wanda Sykes, which was one of the options Darth sent me. Also, who's her?
American comedian.

That is a good point though. Debit Card and Ring Finger seem a bit too specific to me. Even though I had narrowed it down to relating to the hand, I don't think I would have ever guessed ring finger.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
That is a good point though. Debit Card and Ring Finger seem a bit too specific to me. Even though I had narrowed it down to relating to the hand, I don't think I would have ever guessed ring finger.
Just wait till next round when the difficulty goes up to hard :p

Anyway
1. @Max1996 - 2
2. @ZinnLav - 1
3. @prog rocker - 1
4. @DekuNut -1
5. @Pika_pika42 - 2
6. @LazySpy - 1
7. @Tood - 1
8. @CyanideCrystal - 1
9. @Giri - 1
10. @Snowy - 1
Round 4 Start

Feel free to keep discussing this topic (except for prog of course) but meanwhile you have 48h to guess the word.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Assuming Max's question gets a yes... Is it sweet?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Solid, sweet and edible....

Is it something you'd have for dessert?