• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Save me!
Reaction score
Now that's just confusing.
I would've answered the question of "Is it a vegetable" with maybe tbh.

Save me!
Reaction score
Is it a type of Salad Dressing?

He said Salad was so so close and it's a type of sauce.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
Does the word have peppers in it?

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
Is the word Salsa?
Correct.

@DarthWolf

*falls over* You know, when someone above asked if it was a sauce, I thought you guys had it right then. Salsa isn't technically a salad, but many salsa recipes do meet the definition of salad... but the word itself means "Sauce".

I've been questioning myself about the salad answer quite a few times though. I even asked Darth if I could go back to revisit old questions :p

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
I didn't lie. i did, however, scream loudly in my PM thread when you asked if it was ketchup :p

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
Working with what we actually have, so...
:p
Yeah, but I said it was close to a salad... It's not close to a traditional leafy salad, true but neither is a fruit salad.

That reminds me, I said it wasn't sweet and someone asked if it was a dessert... I'm curious, is there a such thing as a not-sweet dessert?

Sith Puppy
Reaction score