• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry, what? How is it commonly found in a house but not a household object?
I think Giri is a werewolf yet again...

Would I find this in a kitchen?

I'm sorry, what? How is it commonly found in a house but not a household object?
I think Giri is a werewolf yet again...
3rd in a row seems pretty weird if Darth RNGs the two werewolves every round. And I can think of quite a few things that are commonly found in a house, yet aren't household objects. TV, money, phone, etc...

1. @Max1996 - 1
2. @ZinnLav - 1
3. @prog rocker - 1
4. @DekuNut -1
5. @Pika_pika42 - 2
6. @LazySpy - 1
7. @Tood - 1
8. @CyanideCrystal - 1
9. @Giri - 1
10. @Snowy - 0
omg I just realised, I can just edit people's posts and thus grab the formatting of the post
Round ends in ~13h47m

Is the word from fiction?
No
Is the word something common?
Yes
Is the word a verb?
No
Is the word related to Pokémon?
No
Is the word alive?
No
Is it... helicopter?
Way way off
Is it edible?
No
Would I find this in my house? (aka is this a common thing to find in someone's house)
Yes
Is it a household object?
No
Can I touch the word?
Yes
Is it an electronic appliance?
Yes
Is it made from wood?
No
Is it manmade?
Yes
Is it made from metal?