• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Ugh, I don't know. My gut said Max since he honed in quickly but he guessed the word, so he couldn't be. Zinn was the only other person to reply, but his guesses were pretty off. So I feel like we had an inactive seer.
What say you, Snowy?

Ugh, I don't know. My gut said Max since he honed in quickly but he guessed the word, so he couldn't be. Zinn was the only other person to reply, but his guesses were pretty off. So I feel like we had an inactive seer.
What say you, Snowy?
I was thinking the same thing, but IIRC we don't have to agree on the person and can target two players.

Kill: Max1996 with leftover brownie mixture

Is it edible?
Is it something solid?
Is it healthy?
Is it soft?
Is it something you can make at home?
Is it cake?
Is it brownies?
Max's guesses that led him to "deduct" that it was brownies. Even though he got a no for healthy, I still think it was deliberate. The pudding one is the only one that was wrong, and probably an attempt to throw us off.
you may both vote a different person and both will die.
If you feel you have a better lead, @DekuNut, go for it and we can take them both out :)

Hmm, the rules say:

but can not reveal the word outright or state their role for reasons that will become clear in a moment

But I assumed it meant that they can't just come right out and say it immediately. Can we get some clarification?

Either way, doesn't matter since I can't change my vote but you can see vote for someone else.

But i dont think the seer can actually guess the word, even if they led themselves down that path publicly.
@DarthWolf is this correct?
The Seer is allowed to guess the word. So are the werewolves.
However, they can't say something like
Hey I'm the seer, its brownies
No roleclaiming

My quote in Snowy's post was meant as a way of saying that the Seer should not try to make themselves too obvious. Guessing the word, especially when it doesn't make sense to ask yet, could hint towards the werewolves that such a player is the seer. If they wouldn instantly guess the word they were either super lucky or the seer.

Back
Top Bottom