• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
prog rocker has been killed
They were the Villager

Village team has won

1. @Max1996 - 3
2. @ZinnLav - 3
3. @prog rocker - 3
4. @DekuNut -2
5. @Pika_pika42 - 4
6. @LazySpy - 3
7. @Tood - 3
8. @CyanideCrystal - 3
9. @Giri - 2
10. @Snowy - 1

Congratulations to @Pika_pika42 for winning!

Now, as mentioned in the OP, if you guys want we can extend this game to a total of 10 rounds. Adding 5 more rounds and giving each player one round as mayor. The word difficulty will be either medium or hard (or a bit of both)
Please answer the poll above to show if you're interested and feel free to post with additional comments

I'm going to say no because I feel like who gets points all depends on the vote at the end, rather than guessing the word and I'm just not enjoying that random aspect.

I dont know how it could be improved but just now I had a 1 in 9 chance of getting points, based on very little information.

I have to admit, there are some things that the werewolves can do in the irl that is hard to translate to this version, same goes for villager team actually. I did notice this during gameplay and it doesn't help if there are only a few people spamming questions. Be it for lack of activity or interest.

Anyway, thanks for playing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom