1. Think you know Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow? Just feeling lucky? Check out Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition!

Whaddya look like

Discussion in 'Outside the Box' started by Revenge of the Boyega, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Revenge of the Boyega Dancing With Myself

Blog Posts:
    We all know about the picture thread, but sometimes one is shy or has no cameras or broke them all just so they were not obliged to post within it.

So let's go with the power of description instead. If this thread in itself is not a violation of some sort, how about a simple, optional template for the lazy slobs? (y)

Height:
    Eye colour:
    Hair colour:
    Accessories (glasses, braces, tattoos, artificially rendered elf ears, etc):

2. Beth Pavell

Beth Pavell Thesaurus rex

Blog Posts:
    < Not as cute as that

3. FinalArcadia

FinalArcadia ♡ mark vier ♡

Blog Posts:
    Height: 5'2''-ish? I think?

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Medium brown, chestnut I guess sort of? It's got a little auburn-ish tint in the sun. My hair is pretty long, it's like 1/2 - 3/4 down my back right now (honestly I could do with a trim, but I hate making small talk at the hair dresser :/ ), and it's very naturally straight, like SUPER straight. I just wear it straight and parted down the middle, with aforementioned hair clips.

Accessories: brown glasses for my atrocious eye sight (I can't see well up close OR faraway without them, like you could be standing right in front of me and I wouldn't be able to barely see facial details), I also almost always have the aforementioned two hairclips holding my hair out of my face

Other: I have nice fingernails. Long, but not like ridiculous, just long enough that they look nice and especially good with some strengthener making them glossy.

4. Tactician Karina

Tactician Karina sloth

Blog Posts:
    Height: 5'4"
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brunette
    Accessories: not much, I have an owl tattoo on my upper back and I wear glasses when reading and using any kind of electronic (mainly for gaming and the computer). I'll occasionally wear bracelets and necklaces and sometimes hats, I used to wear earrings but then the lobes got infected so I can't wear them anymore.

5. Juliko

Juliko The #1 Deerling Fan!

Blog Posts:
    Height: 5'2"
    Eye color: Green (Though I've heard people say it's either hazel or brown)
    Hair color: Brunette

That's about it. I'm as plain and average-looking as can be.

6. Harryghost

Harryghost "HOWDY Y'ALL!"

Blog Posts:
    Height: 5'7''
    Eye color: Black
    Hair color: Black
    Accessories: I usually wear a Fairy Tail necklace that I bought, and my glasses while watching television or doing stuff on my laptop.

7. noworry

noworry I like cake Art Director

Blog Posts:
    I’m about 160 cm (5’3 I think?) with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I typically wear a necklace with a seahorse on it. Long story. :b

Pretty typical scandinavian look except for my height, lol.

8. Cutiefly

Cutiefly Kawaii desu ne

Blog Posts:
    Height:- Slightly more than 5 feet

Eye Color:- Brownish black

Hair Color:- Black.

Accessories:- none

9. ocelotlrama jaguar

ocelotlrama jaguar Fluffy with 80% more spots!

Blog Posts:
    I'm a 5'7", dark brown-haired, dark brown-eyed person wearing whatever's comfortable, including a baseball cap in this atrocious heat.

10. Miss Alice

Miss Alice Academic Ob-Jeck-Tivity

Blog Posts:
    Six foot, brown hair, green eyes, wearing flannels, a vest, and a bolo tie

11. Chibster

Chibster Zan! Testu! Ken!!

Blog Posts:
    Height: 4'11" I used to feel really self-confident about my height, but I don't care anymore.
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Hair color: Black
    Accessories: Don't really care much for jewelry but I do wear gold earrings because I'm allergic to ones with weak metals. As for clothes, just like to wear whatever's comfortable, usually with skinny jeans when it's cold or leggings when it's warm out. When it's cold and windy, I wear a hat or a fleece cap. Oh, and I absolutely need to wear sunglasses when it's super bright out!

12. Dragostea D'Entei

Dragostea D'Entei In fire, there is truth

Blog Posts:
    I'm 6-4.

My eyes are brown.

I have brown hair.

I never go anywhere without my Dodgers cap.

13. PikachuColoredPichu

PikachuColoredPichu My B-Day is Nov. 10

Blog Posts:
    The opposite of my avatar.

14. dragon_nataku

dragon_nataku Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes Chief Discord Administrator

Blog Posts:
    "5'5" with brown eyes, smile like the sunrise~"

jk, I'm 5'3" and I don't smile. :ROFLMAO: I do have brown eyes th0, and reddish-brown hair down to my hips.

Accessories: black Baby-G watch (I am not happy if I somehow forget to wear it out because I neeeeeeed to know what time it is), blue Naruto wristband, captive ball earrings (I have 9 holes in my ears, but I wear some sideways so one ring goes into two holes), my promise ring, and a thumb ring on each thumb. I always have my nails painted too, although I usually don't have time to maintain them properly.

15. ZinnLav

ZinnLav Zinnie-chan

Blog Posts:
    Height: I'm 183 centimetres tall (6" for you guys who use feet to measure)
    Eye colour: Hazel
    Hair colour: Currently black, but naturally dark blond
    Accessories (glasses, braces, tattoos, artificially rendered elf ears, etc): You'll rarely see me around without my jacket regardless of weather (though when it's hot I'll tie it around my waist) and I almost never leave the house without my Paul Frank shoulder bag where I keep all my useful things (manga, notebook, Switch, assessments, dice, etc.) I have black glasses for long distance reading but often wear them just because they make me look awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.