• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whaddya look like

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
We all know about the picture thread, but sometimes one is shy or has no cameras or broke them all just so they were not obliged to post within it.

So let's go with the power of description instead. If this thread in itself is not a violation of some sort, how about a simple, optional template for the lazy slobs? (y)

Height:
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Accessories (glasses, braces, tattoos, artificially rendered elf ears, etc):

Height: 5'2''-ish? I think?

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Medium brown, chestnut I guess sort of? It's got a little auburn-ish tint in the sun. My hair is pretty long, it's like 1/2 - 3/4 down my back right now (honestly I could do with a trim, but I hate making small talk at the hair dresser :/ ), and it's very naturally straight, like SUPER straight. I just wear it straight and parted down the middle, with aforementioned hair clips.

Accessories: brown glasses for my atrocious eye sight (I can't see well up close OR faraway without them, like you could be standing right in front of me and I wouldn't be able to barely see facial details), I also almost always have the aforementioned two hairclips holding my hair out of my face

Other: I have nice fingernails. Long, but not like ridiculous, just long enough that they look nice and especially good with some strengthener making them glossy.

Height: 5'4"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brunette
Accessories: not much, I have an owl tattoo on my upper back and I wear glasses when reading and using any kind of electronic (mainly for gaming and the computer). I'll occasionally wear bracelets and necklaces and sometimes hats, I used to wear earrings but then the lobes got infected so I can't wear them anymore.

Height: 5'7''
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Accessories: I usually wear a Fairy Tail necklace that I bought, and my glasses while watching television or doing stuff on my laptop.

Height:- Slightly more than 5 feet

Eye Color:- Brownish black

Hair Color:- Black.

Accessories:- none

Height: 4'11" I used to feel really self-confident about my height, but I don't care anymore.
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Accessories: Don't really care much for jewelry but I do wear gold earrings because I'm allergic to ones with weak metals. As for clothes, just like to wear whatever's comfortable, usually with skinny jeans when it's cold or leggings when it's warm out. When it's cold and windy, I wear a hat or a fleece cap. Oh, and I absolutely need to wear sunglasses when it's super bright out!

"5'5" with brown eyes, smile like the sunrise~"

jk, I'm 5'3" and I don't smile. :ROFLMAO: I do have brown eyes th0, and reddish-brown hair down to my hips.

Accessories: black Baby-G watch (I am not happy if I somehow forget to wear it out because I neeeeeeed to know what time it is), blue Naruto wristband, captive ball earrings (I have 9 holes in my ears, but I wear some sideways so one ring goes into two holes), my promise ring, and a thumb ring on each thumb. I always have my nails painted too, although I usually don't have time to maintain them properly.

Height: I'm 183 centimetres tall (6" for you guys who use feet to measure)
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Currently black, but naturally dark blond
Accessories (glasses, braces, tattoos, artificially rendered elf ears, etc): You'll rarely see me around without my jacket regardless of weather (though when it's hot I'll tie it around my waist) and I almost never leave the house without my Paul Frank shoulder bag where I keep all my useful things (manga, notebook, Switch, assessments, dice, etc.) I have black glasses for long distance reading but often wear them just because they make me look awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom