• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What 3 moves from generation I does not appear from the anime since the beginning of

badwolf1234

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
CAn you guess the 4 move? clue 2 of which is a pokemon signature move.a Flying type, a psychic type and a normal type.

Re: What 3 moves from generation I does not appear from the anime since the beginning

So..... How many moves was it?

to much for your beautiful eye's <3

back on topic i have no idea what amount of moves lol please specify better

Re: What 3 moves from generation I does not appear from the anime since the beginning

Kinesis, Barrage and no flying types from generation one have a signature move still. The Pidgey family had FeatherDance prior to Gen IV, so I would say Kinesis Barrage and FeatherDance.

Ah, yes, but that has been used two times. Technically, the clues you've gotten amount to only 2. Not three or four.

4th: Conversion? Sharpen?

I don't think Leech Life was shown, and technically, Coversion and Sharpen, were shown.

So is it Kinesis, Barrage, Mirror Move and Leech Life?

Leach life? I thought that was used by Erika. Maybe not.
Weird if it hasn't been shown, due to the frequency of it in game.

Not gonna close this thread, but I think it's an appropriate time to point out that we have an anime quiz thread that would have been perfect for this. It's a bit underused as of now, but I think it's worth looking into if you're interested ^^

Leach life? I thought that was used by Erika. Maybe not.
Weird if it hasn't been shown, due to the frequency of it in game.

No, it hasn't been used, so maybe that was the 4th move, or it could just be added onto the list.

Actually its Kinesis Barrage and Mirror Move

and seriously if the writers and directors of the anime should show certain moves in the anime they should show moves that does not appear in the anime ever since or even once not ATTRACT over and over again its stupid right?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom