• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What about your body do you like/hate?

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
So yeah likes and dislikes for your body. Mine are..
I got chesnut hair like my parents but luckily genes pulled through and helped me with something. Like my great grandfather I got blond streaks in the front and it shows a lot in the winter.
My eyes pierce souls if I squint them hard enough.
I'm 6 feet tall, and getting taller if I can get myself to lose weight.

Dislikes
I'm too splotchy in the face area. I got splotches of hair here and there and it drives me insane.
My crooked face. Seriously my smile slopes on the left side and my right side has a bit more dent then the left side.
Small....things.

I like my boobs. :3

Dislike everything else.

I love my hair. Its just so awesome to me...

I hate my eyes though... They are like always messed up in pictures.. I also don't like my thinness. I also dislike the flatness of my chest

i kind of wish i was flatchested. :| i guess other than that i like/am comfortable with everything about me, although it would be nice to be a little taller (i'm 5'5).

Honestly? In appearance, I'm completely happy with myself the way I am. It was only last spring I started to become comfortable with my body - before then I hated even looking in the mirror. But since then I've learnt to accept myself as I am.

& having good-looking parents pass on their best genes also helps in the long-run, but I could just be biased. ;]

Dislike everything else.
Yeah....there is honestly no comment that I could make that would sound good. So I'll just say.....good for you. I mean for being lucky to have such wonderful sounding boobs.

I really like my hair because it's long and I can style so many different ways. I really hate my waist and hips because most of my fat exists there and I can't really wear extremely tight jeans.

I like my hair, and I'm apparently like 6 foot 4 (Although being neither old nor American, I have no concept of what those measurements mean).

I'm really thin. I was told by a doctor I needed to eat more. I was so pissed I nearly laid a complaint. But I'm more comfortable with myself now, despite not gaining any weight.

I don't like my skin (pimples and junk), but that seems to have started to go away now.

I like:
-My height (I'm taller than all 4 of my sisters and I'm not the oldest)
-The fact I'm growing a beard/mustache

I hate:
-The fact I'm starting to get pimples.
-My somewhat low stamina (starting to improve)
-My hair (grows a bit too fast)

Last edited:
I don't like my eyes for the reason that they're nearsighted. Otherwise they're ok, just like the rest of my body.

Oh I also like my tongue, as I'm able to neat stuff with it (Touch my nose, flip it upside down etc.)

I don't like my skin (pimples and junk), but that seems to have started to go away now.
Yeah, the same for me. I also dislike my nose. It's... strange. Not ugly, but... :p
I used to hate my smile, but since I started using dental braces, I love it now! ('¬')

Oh I also like my tongue, as I'm able to neat stuff with it (Touch my nose, flip it upside down etc.)
Lol.

I'm seeing that tall people like their height. I'm short (155 cm, 5' 1"), and I love to be short! ;D

Dislike:
- My eyes, I wish they where bigger, and light green/blue instead of dark green.
- My hair, it just looks awful, and I wish it was black.. -_-

Like:
- My height, I like being short.. XD
- My weight, I'm underweight but I'm not that thin and I do eat a lot of sweets. XD (I don't have any muscles and fat weighs less)

I like my eyes, and secretly, I like my boobs, as ever since they started growing they've always been... well, complimented, luckily usually from my boyfriend. I'll never admit it in real life, but I do like them... they're soft...). Also proud of my figure, I'm pretty curvy...

And I dislike my thighs and stomach, no matter how much weight I lose (and no I don't go on shitty little diets, I just naturally go through phases of eating more or eating less) they never get smaller. Although it's not a massive problem.
I also love/hate my hair. Love it when it decides to be straight, hate it when it decides to be poofy.

-I like my hair.
-I like my eyes.

-I hate my smile. I almsost never smile.
-I hate my hands. I have really bony hands xD
-I hate acne.

I have fast growing nails, which I hate.
I hate my super-fast growing hair.

But I love my face.

I hate the fact that i'm slightly chubby, but just enough that people notice.
I also dislike the fact that my face is ugly without my glasses.

I like my thick brown hair and brown with purple eyes. Also my thick eyelashes, I never have to wear mascara:)
I sort of dislike being short.

The things I dislike, I've gotten over. Like, I have Flintstone feet. They're big and the toes are all stubby. I don't have elegant hands. My legs and arms have scars all over them from just being clumsy all of my life. And I've always wanted to be a brunette. ): People think I'm albino sometimes.

I HATE BEING SHORT.

Er, but I like my lips, they're nice. Long lashes, but I don't wear mascara and they're blonde, so you can't tell. And my complexion is good, so that's a plus.

My crooked face. Seriously my smile slopes on the left side and my right side has a bit more dent then the left side.
I HAVE THAT TOO. XD My smile stretches more on one side than the other. Like, it has an extra dimple. I didn't even notice until this year. My friends all say it's cute, though. I mean, it could be worse! Don't hate it!

Back
Top Bottom