• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What animal would the above user be?

GettyImages-13315063321-0b997d104b4b4e01a7431e0697e92280.jpg

This specific guy made me think of you, because:

- Rabbits are associated with cartoons due to Bugs Bunny. Like the Toon in your name.

- He has a yellowish coloration. Like Golden in your name.

- Also projects a kind image, like you do.

1710011134035.jpeg

Known as a common basilisk. In addition to being a lizard, which are draconic, I feel this image and thus the ability to run on water projects a type of friendliness that you exude. That may not make much sense, but I think it's the fact that it looks so silly. It makes the animal seem friendly and approachable because it isn't afraid to look a little silly. It also kind of reminds me of the Dragonite in your avatar which helps.

Anteosaurus. A quadruped non-mammalian synapsid from the Permian that was an apex predator of its time and is inferred to have such a reinforced skull for not just devouring prey, but also head-butting competing fellow Anteosaurus.

Deriving from your current avatar, which depicts a climbing Sceptile: Mekosuchus.

Mekosuchus is a terrestrial Australasian crocodilian that is speculated to have an arboreal lifestyle; thriving by climbing onto trees. Also, in a more somber note, it is considered among the last of the land-dwelling pseudosuchians/crocodilians that have ever existed; their extinction attributed to human settlers.

Back
Top Bottom