• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What animal would the above user be?

A chesnut Belgian draft horse. This is for several reasons. First, horses are often associated with dragons such as the mythological kirin and longma.

Second is because this horse breed often comes in a reddish color and apparently often has a white strip on its face known as a "blaze."

And third is because they were reputed to carry medieval knights into battle, who are also often associated with dragons. [There was also your Growlmon avatar, whose mega level is Gallantmon, a knight Digimon.]

Octopus. It fits that sort of creepy/cute vibe you have [I think they're cute, at least], and also, they are extremely intelligent. Like yourself.

Snow Leopard
I was having a bit of an art block regarding my fursona/pokesona yet again, but was reminded of the snow leopard theming I had gone with earlier by this post and made a good fakemon concept for myself. I salute you for giving me a kick in the head after my fruitless attempts to pursue Ninetales as a pokesona. [Hopefully, I can stick with it.]

Back
Top Bottom