• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What anime is this image from?

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
Sometimes you come across an anime character's picture, or a scene in an anime. It looks awesome, but you cannot seem to find what anime is the scene is from! (It often happens to me, because I see lots of Anime characters in avatars and I haven't seen a lot of anime myself, and sometimes I'm too shy to ask them where it's from.)

If you came across an image from an Anime that you do not know here it's from, post it here. Those who recognize the picture, post what anime the character/scene is from - even better, if you know what episode/season it's from, post the information along. :)

I'll start, as I came across this image and the page itself doesn't give where it's from.

捷克羅姆

Surgeon of Death
Reaction score
First thing I thought of was Cowboy Bebop (which is strange since I barely know about the series), but a quick Google search confirms it.

SSJ_Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Reaction score
As one of my fav series, yes that's from Cowboy Bebop. That's Spike and Ein.