• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Anime Theme Song is Your Theme Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastellorama

Reaction score
I dunno if this has been done before, or not- but I'm hoping it hasn't! Ok, just post what anime theme song you think would be your theme song if you had a theme song.

For me it's Sekai De Ichiban Minna Ga Suki from the anime Damekko Doubutsu

The first that comes to my mind is "In the Night" from Key the Metal Idol. The lyrics remind me of myself when I have a crush on someone. xD

Edit: If character songs are accepted, then it would be Konata's song "Dondake Fanfare" from Lucky Star. Lyrics.

Last edited:
Does it have to be a theme song? XD
I like Night Owl from Wolf's Rain, due to it's predictable and unstable nature. >.>
If it's theme song, then I choose Tank! From Cowboy Bebop! XD

My theme song? Well, it would probably have to be "Maemuki Roketto Dan"! :p Because I'm nuts an optimist!

The first that comes to my mind is "In the Night" from Key the Metal Idol. The lyrics remind me of myself when I have a crush on someone. xD

Edit: If character songs are accepted, then it would be Konata's song "Dondake Fanfare" from Lucky Star. Lyrics.

Dondake Fanfare is epic win. I love that song, especially the intro with the keyboard typing.

Mine is probably Guilty Sky from Claymore, if ending songs count, or possibly Mezaze Pokemon Master from you-know-where.

Yes, I'd have to say that Character Songs are accepted. What I was going for, is songs from animes that you feel relate to your life XD- BTW, I went and listened to Dondake Fanfare... I LOVED IT!

Hmm, I guess my theme song would be the intro from Shugo Chara. xD

Though it changes constantly. lol

I dunno...I guess the Japanese theme song to Digimon Tamers-Biggest Dreamer.

Either that, or, the orrigional season 1 of Pokémon theme song. A lot of the Pokémon openings seem to suit me, really...lol

XD ^_^

On the road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone. Brave or strong, together we will be.....it's our destiny! We will be heroes, we can change the world if we try. I go where you go, forever friends- you and I. We will be heroes, Battle Dimension, Pokemon!

Phew, glad that series has finished.

Now I'm thinking about either Ready Go! From Pokemon or a tie between Wheel Of Fortune and the original Higurashi No Naru Koro Ki Opening, both from Higurashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom