• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what april fools have you fallen for?

ferrari-kun187

prepared to pwn n00bs
Reaction score
the title says it all. If you have been fooled today, you can post it here.
If there already is one (well I saw a "What Pranks Are You Playing? (april 1st that is)"which ,I belive is, about pulling pranks, not being tricked) you can lock it.

In a forum I got fooled by this:
5uep2d.jpg

I was all like
O.O
until I found out San Jose is not my hometown.
(note: the white squares are to prevent me from getting an infraction from advertising and hiding me email address.)

I don't think the mods/admins need your permission to lock a thread :/

Anywho, on topic, I haven't been fooled by any today, 'cause everyone around me is really boring, but there were a few good ones I witnessed.

*sighs* So far today has been a really boring April Fool's day. Even the IGN one wasn't as good as last year (but last year's was tough to beat)

It was a boring April Fool's for me too.
:\

At school, this one group of boys pranked some of my friends during lunch. They made water balloons that explode via controlled detonation. They had all these water balloons under the table, and when we least expected it... BOOM! I didn't get caught by it, because I was over a few feet away from the table getting some napkins because one of said friends had accidentally spilled water on the table. The boom scared the shit out of me though.

one of my friends, on another forum, made a thread that said

'RIP Satoshi Tajiri 1965-2009'

And for a second, I thought she was serious >__>;;

Being fooled into thinking that my shoes were untied when I walked into P.E. 2nd Period this morning! I didn't fool anyone today.

When I woke up this morning my roommate told me that my favorite football player on my favorite team got traded for basically nothing and I was like "WHAT!!!!" because I was half asleep and didn't know the date. Yeah I was panicking until he said, look at your phone. And then I saw the date and I was like, "Oh..."

Friend told me and all my other friends he was moving, then I started to question him incase but I feel for it. Drama class did good for him.

None actually.. I just kind-of didn't pay attention to any news so there was nothing for me to really fall for... :/

I fell for an april fools from my math teacher, who said we had a big test out of 120.

Nothing fooled me. THIS IS A FIRST. Usually I'm fooled by everything. I think this year no one really tried to make my life hell.

Though my sister and I, we went to my roommate's workplace while she was working, and left a note on her car: "Sorry about the dent. -John (phone number)"

The phone number goes to the Rejection Hotline. XD She hasn't called it yet, so she's still convinced there's a dent somewhere on her car. We'll tell her... someday. She's so gullible. :D

Years ago our school principal tricked us into thinking we were late for gym class. Yes, I did fall for that

Someone called me and said that my mom died. Believed it for a minute too.

My friend tried to tell me one of my favourite series was finished :(...but I didn't believe him for one minute lol

What happened is that my best friend Rahul (Whose Indian) Left a note on my desk at school saying that his parents sent him back to India, then he left a P.S. saying to flip the notecard over, then it sayed.

"APRIL FOOLS"

Bjork as the new lead singer of Led Zeppelin. It's so weird that you have to kind of believe it at first.

Back
Top Bottom