• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are in those pokemon?

I don't think it died in the first place. . .

Anyway, what's up with Shuckle? I mean, it makes it's own juice inside it's shell, that's crazy. What is it hiding in there?!

I don't think it died in the first place. . .

Anyway, what's up with Shuckle? I mean, it makes it's own juice inside it's shell, that's crazy. What is it hiding in there?!

Meth lab, that's how it makes the Rare Candy (blend crystal meth with berry juice)

Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?

what about the Nidorans? are they the same pokemon or not?
what does a pikachu's electric sac look like?
and Delibirds sack. is it a bag or a hollow tail? and if it's a tail i'd hate to get a present from it.

What I imagine

Diglett/Dugtrio - I always imagined them having arms and feet like Sandlash.

Tangela - I always imagined it was a black ball with a mouth.

Cubone - For some reason I imagined it looking a bit like Charmander only a bit meaner.

Shellder - Looks like Cloyster without the grin.

Cloyster - I'm not sure why people wonder what it looks like when you can plainly see it. Do you guys mean it's rear end or something?

what about the Nidorans? are they the same pokemon or not?
what does a pikachu's electric sac look like?

Nidoran are the same type of Pokemon only the male and female have more distinguishing features than other male/female Pokemon.

Pikachu's electric sacs in it's cheeks are probably just fatty tissues that store a lot of electricity.

Also, what does Geodude look like when cut open?

An onix or a graveler when one of them is cut open... if that helps.:-D

I know that this one isn't related to pokemon, but I do wonder what kirby is supposed to be made of. Could it be just pure love?:rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]I know that this one isn't related to pokemon, but I do wonder what kirby is supposed to be made of. Could it be just pure love?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Obviously. I mean, look at it. Doesn't it just make you happy looking at it and it's adorableness?

Anyhoo, I've always wondered if there was something inside Slowbro's shell. Food maybe?

What would happen of you popped the thing on croagunk's chin?

What are inside those things on sceptile's back?

What does relicanth look like underneath the skull on its face?

I always wondered what was inside Pupitar, Shelgon, and how there are so much Ditto and Unown, I don't think Unown or Ditto have genders, so dow do they all appear again and again?

What would happen of you popped the thing on croagunk's chin?

Either you've just busted open its throat, or put a hole in is mouth. For more information, look up frogs with simillar things.

What are inside those things on sceptile's back?

Seeds? They could just be coloured growths.

What does relicanth look like underneath the skull on its face?

Probably muscle and and blood and stuff, since theres nothing to say that the skull isn't its face...

I always wondered what was inside Pupitar, Shelgon.../QUOTE]

Ummm, obviously the pupal state of the Pokemon, growing into its adult stage. YOu'd figure that would be obvious.

...and how there are so much Ditto and Unown, I don't think Unown or Ditto have genders, so dow do they all appear again and again?

Dittos would probably breed by fission, like bacteria. Unowns, well, thats unknown, you know?

Is reshiram's crotch-tuft REALLY what we all think it is?

And on that subject:
Blaziken.png

Yeah.

diglett/dugtrio top my list...they can use slash...but seemingly have no arms. one day i jus want them to reveal the secret behind those 2...what do they REALLY look like?

does hitmontop ever get dizzy
and why does the fish like remoraid evolve into the octopus like octillary

what does Mareep look like when shear it? what do you do with the electric fleece?

what does Mareep look like when shear it? what do you do with the electric fleece?

Acording to Bulbapedia mareep is an unsheared sheep, flaaffy is almost shared and ampharos is fully sheared. Idk, i always saw ampharos as a kangaroo.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom