• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are in those pokemon?

What are the spikes on Lucario's chest and paws for, and are they made of keratin, like our fingernails?

Does Weavile have fur or just bare skin? (I've always wondered that, because they live in icy regions)To me it looks like bare skin.

Increased damage. Probably metal, since it is steel type.

I would have though it was just their claws sticking out.

And about Cherrim: Since the head is bigger (WAY bigger) than the body in Cherrims, how are they able to hold their head up (Especially since they have no neck)?

What are the spikes on Lucario's chest and paws for, and are they made of keratin, like our fingernails?

Does Weavile have fur or just bare skin? (I've always wondered that, because they live in icy regions)To me it looks like bare skin.
Isn't Lucario's spikes made of steel? Isn't that why he's a steel type, too? xD

I think most Pokemon have fur; but since it is quite a cartoony style they rarely make it obvious. But as for Blaziken and Reshiram- yeah......

Also, how would a de-jelled Rankurusu/Ranculus work? Would it just form a new jell somehow, live with another Rankurusu/Ranculus, or just die?

The answer to that question is the same as the answer to the same question to Weezing, I think.

That's awful.

Is it cozy in Kangaskhan's pouch?

How can Jigglypuff float? Is it purely already filled with air?

That's picture's not so bad, they put an shorts on:lick:

But I wonder were Alakazam gets his soup, I mean, there aren't much else he could possibly eat holding those spoons all the time.

He eats ice cream

How do the glowing body parts on Reshriam and Zekurom glow? And how does Chimchar sit down without burning something?

Maybe the same reason Magcargo does not melt pretty much everything it touches? I go by the theory of the magic energy field that sorounds and prevents pokemon from killing and/or destroying anything it attacks or, in the case of certain pokemon, touch.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom