• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are in those pokemon?

what would a skarmory look like without it's steel armor?? :O

Ummmm, the thing you have to remember about many Pokemon is that these features are part of their bodies. Asking that is like asking 'What would you look like without your skin?' Answer: not very nice. I think this thread was referring to Pokemon that always have something that should exist hidden e.g. Diglett.

What makes a Rotom go into electronic appliances? And why can it only do Lawnmowers, Fridges, Microwaves, Fans and Washing Machines?

I also wonder about sableye. Are gems realy all they've got to see?

I once saw this fan art that diglett's head is really part of a giant, ugly, underground abomination and the diglett is a lure like what the glow on an angler fish is.

Why does Physduck have headaches all the time? Can't it take asprin or something?

And Ampharos: Is it supposed to be a sheep or a kangaroo????

Chimchar can put out his fire without hurting himself.

The better question is what happens when he has gas.

I think Chimchar farts fire. Well, that would be dangerous for neaby people or Pokémon, though.

If a Shellder bites a Slowpoke's head, it becomes a Slowking that's smart, huh?
So if a Shellder bites a Munchlax's head...
:eh:
:devil:

Why doesn't charmander die from rain dance in the games? See the episode with the abandoned charmander in it...

Why doesn't charmander die from rain dance in the games? See the episode with the abandoned charmander in it...

Technically he was exposed to rain for a long time and it was stray. However, a battle should be weakening Charmender's stats.

What is in Forretress' shell?
Is Jynx just a hollow suit of armor and hair?
What is Shellder hiding in his shell, a big tongue muscle?
Why are Scraggy and Scrafty hiding in under their murder pants?
Does Cofagrigus have a body in it's coffin?!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom