• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are in those pokemon?

I think you're talking about resetti.
What would that shellder thing on slowbro's tail look like on it's own? And even creepier, what would that look like without a shell?

It states in one of the PokeDex entries that Slowbro that lose the Shellder turn back into Slowpoke, as for the Shellder itself, it'd probably die due to being so heavy.

I am going to take a more serious approach yet still absurd take on Diglett and Dugtrio.

Let's go with Diglett. First, according to Mystery dungeon, it doesn't have feet. Now, this could mean they are not aware of having feet, maybe due to being blind when underground.
However, I'd say their body cannot safely leave underground actually. It going out of its own is probably impossible, and forced to might kill it.
So I am guessing it has a body adapted to live in tunnels, with some claw-like extremities on front, near the head, that it uses to pop the later out of the ground by standing upright. Then it goes to a more compact stance for digging with these claws. The body might be underdeveloped and compact enough to house a prototype mouth beneath the "claws" at front, while very weak and needing the protection of the soil. The hardest part of a Diglett is probably its head and claws.
Now, Dugtrio. It's clearly larger in size. And its three heads probably make it sort of an hydra (complete with three individual thoughts, though they seem to have some sort of hive-mind among themselves). This body has feet, so it probably is more developed than diglett, and can clearly see underground. Looking at the rest of evolutions from Gen. I, probably it's just simply bigger and with more developed claws and characteristics.

That, or below it is an elder god consuming of all.

Now, what's inside shedinja's shell that steals your soul? You can't see at simple view, but need to peek inside it closely.

I am going to take a more serious approach yet still absurd take on Diglett and Dugtrio.

Let's go with Diglett. First, according to Mystery dungeon, it doesn't have feet. Now, this could mean they are not aware of having feet, maybe due to being blind when underground.
However, I'd say their body cannot safely leave underground actually. It going out of its own is probably impossible, and forced to might kill it.
So I am guessing it has a body adapted to live in tunnels, with some claw-like extremities on front, near the head, that it uses to pop the later out of the ground by standing upright. Then it goes to a more compact stance for digging with these claws. The body might be underdeveloped and compact enough to house a prototype mouth beneath the "claws" at front, while very weak and needing the protection of the soil. The hardest part of a Diglett is probably its head and claws.
Now, Dugtrio. It's clearly larger in size. And its three heads probably make it sort of an hydra (complete with three individual thoughts, though they seem to have some sort of hive-mind among themselves). This body has feet, so it probably is more developed than diglett, and can clearly see underground. Looking at the rest of evolutions from Gen. I, probably it's just simply bigger and with more developed claws and characteristics.

That, or below it is an elder god consuming of all.

Now, what's inside shedinja's shell that steals your soul? You can't see at simple view, but need to peek inside it closely.
:bash: wrong

though what is with the dugtrios... are all of them the same gender...?

and what about snorlax, whats in his belly???

Of course it's wrong, I was making shit up. Just that doesn't make it look like Neo-Exdeath for a change.

And Dugtrio... trios are of the same gender because the game actually tells you so.
(and please, don't quote my entire posts if they are walls of text for no reason, I find it slightly annoying)

Some pokemon are really suspicious, like diglett (personally, I think under him is some sort of body builder's body) and forretress (something's hiding under that shell:uhoh:)
So what pokemon are hiding things from us, and what exactly are they hiding?

Never mind diglett! What about Dugtrio!

I'd love to know what's in Blastoise's shell. Does he have some kind of water drainage pump system that recycles his urine, purifies it into water, then pumps it to his cannons to blast out?

I'd love to know what's in Blastoise's shell. Does he have some kind of water drainage pump system that recycles his urine, purifies it into water, then pumps it to his cannons to blast out?
Screw that, what about the cannons themselves? How are they attatched to a living creature? :eek:

Metal-like tube, connected to a muscle controlled water bladder in its shell?

I'm pretty sure that beneath the ground, the rest of Diglett looks similar to the body of a real-life mole (pudgy, with a very short tail, clawed paws and next to no limbs to speak of). Dugtrio is possibly just a three-headed version of Diglett, if not simply a grouping of three individual Diglett. Foretress is probably comprised almost entirely of internal organs on the inside of its shell (like the exoskeleton of any other insect). Humanshape Pokémon probably look exactly like what you think they would without their "clothes". Blastoise's cannons probably work like very high-pressure pores or glands for spitting, connected by muscle to the rest of its anatomy.

Boring, obvious answers, I know, but still by far the most likely.

Are hypnos really pedos in disuise?

And what does a Cloyster look like without a shell?

Also, what does Geodude look like when cut open?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom