• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are some of the rarest Pokémon you currently have?

Eiscue.

No, but seriously. Excluding event Pokémon; 1% encounters are the best to get.

While the trading network on Discord is amazing, it kind of takes away the 'prestige' of obtaining some 'mons.

I had a Latios with Soul Dew in my Sapphire which I got by mixing records with my friend who got it from the e-reader at burger king or somewhere like that lol, back in maybe 2004. I probably deleted it a long time ago when I went to replay one of the games though.

I have a lot of event Pokemon from GameStop giveaways and such over the years.

Probably either the HA shiny Raichu I have in Sword from that one max raid event (Pikachu's shiny rate in max raids was boosted, but finding it shiny with its HA too? Probably pretty dang rare still) or the shiny Kabutops sitting in my copy of Let's Go Eevee. The latter may not seem quite as impressive at first, but there's also the fact that I didn't yet have the Shiny Charm when I got it and it was the second fossil I restored in the game period. I just wanted a Kabuto to trade and I end up with a freaking shiny one just like that. lol

Though another candidate could be my perfect nature shiny Aggron that's in my Pokemon X file, but that might only be due to the nature and the fact that it was brought all the way from Emerald and after having been found not long after I first got to Dewford Town in that playthrough.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom