• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What are some of your favorite screenshots from your favorite game?

KansasMoth

Moth
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Just as the title implies, I want to see some of those screenshots from your favorite games that always put a smile upon your face, no matter how often you see them. I'll be dropping a few from Skyrim.
qxyRy65.png

GwbwkUf.png

Ni8DijC.png

5BxMovL.jpg

qq1fRhN.jpg

Aulos

Sappho's Friend
Reaction score
Pronouns
She / Her
Hey, nice topic idea. =) Here's some of mine.

The Sims 3:
fe5yJFR.jpg

gdPG8tS.jpg

D5piijl.jpg

DVSj9aY.jpg

And my Baroque inspired palace:
kNFWPIt.jpg

KXBv3RI.jpg

Oh, and... My 2011 sim version of me (lol)
rHA3XRN.jpg

The Sims 4
TS4 lags behind horribly in the graphics department, but there are still moments.
My favorite deity, Euterpe!:
MYwI7O1.png

Say what you will about The Sims 4, but they nailed the winter aesthetic, which no The Sims game before did at all:
IgEGWYN.jpg

More modern sim of me from 2020. Lol. I promise I'm not that drab IRL. Not usually anyway.
LbyFsWt.png

My "wind ensemble" instrument model conversions into TS4. I'm so proud of this! =D (missing the horn and tuba, which I either converted later or they weren't in this shot)
fyIEPHM.png

Animal Crossing New Horizons:

Marriage of my top two favorite wolf villagers <333
z5l0XQF.jpg

Entrance of my village (circa April 2020, still looks the same though):
mJNDuF4.jpg

That's a lot, think I'll stop for now. lol

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Some of my favourite screenshots from Ghost of Tsushima, taken from my Twitter:
EiZc1kLX0AMnCQw

EiZa5ZTXcAA167d

EdJhP8jXkAExKuQ

EiZYn9wWkAEUe1R

EiZYiPVX0AA5lYe

EjFYxttX0AI8JLD

RDR2, also from my Twitter:
Eid0EtIXYAAuiTK

Eid0ANrWoAAbTvP

Eid0xQDXkAMCAsQ
Such a pretty game :love:

And just for fun, here's one from Sleeping Dogs:
EkZf7MHWoAIUclP

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
This one my best friend took of me after our p2s run in FFXIV! But I have a ton I like, both aesthetically and for memes... LOL

1652174249176.png

1652174424103.png

1652174617200.png