• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are some of your favorite screenshots from your favorite game?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Just as the title implies, I want to see some of those screenshots from your favorite games that always put a smile upon your face, no matter how often you see them. I'll be dropping a few from Skyrim.
qxyRy65.png

GwbwkUf.png

Ni8DijC.png

5BxMovL.jpg

qq1fRhN.jpg

Hey, nice topic idea. =) Here's some of mine.

The Sims 3:
fe5yJFR.jpg

gdPG8tS.jpg

D5piijl.jpg

DVSj9aY.jpg

And my Baroque inspired palace:
kNFWPIt.jpg

KXBv3RI.jpg

Oh, and... My 2011 sim version of me (lol)
rHA3XRN.jpg

The Sims 4
TS4 lags behind horribly in the graphics department, but there are still moments.
My favorite deity, Euterpe!:
MYwI7O1.png

Say what you will about The Sims 4, but they nailed the winter aesthetic, which no The Sims game before did at all:
IgEGWYN.jpg

More modern sim of me from 2020. Lol. I promise I'm not that drab IRL. Not usually anyway.
LbyFsWt.png

My "wind ensemble" instrument model conversions into TS4. I'm so proud of this! =D (missing the horn and tuba, which I either converted later or they weren't in this shot)
fyIEPHM.png

Animal Crossing New Horizons:

Marriage of my top two favorite wolf villagers <333
z5l0XQF.jpg

Entrance of my village (circa April 2020, still looks the same though):
mJNDuF4.jpg

That's a lot, think I'll stop for now. lol

More FFXIV shots of mine because of course they are.

8mb.video-ux2-LQO0cMTR.jpg
8mb.video-enO-MQm0O5st.jpg

8mb.video-9cH-mT9EaFGP.jpg
8mb.video-tKB-gsb01m9W.jpg

8mb.video-IxE-wTqBtrrT.jpg
8mb.video-Ci1-mrwXaqtR.jpg
8mb.video-PnY-QJoa9EK6.jpg
8mb.video-RWH-ovT2CXb8.jpg

8mb.video-kI3-G6X868Rr.jpg

8mb.video-o0r-IT3e8xkI.jpg

Man I love taking FFXIV screenshots with friends... it's like a scrapbook for me. I smile at the memories.

I HAVE THESE GOOFY LOOKING SELFIES I TOOK WITH MUDKIPZ IN SCVI WIAT LEMME FIND THEM

edit: I’ll post them later but god paper mario colour splash is the best game ever. Change my mind.
IMG_0875.jpeg

the dialougue was my entire sense of humour a few years ago and I still love it to this day

Back
Top Bottom