• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

- Finally, I think that, in general, there could be richer and more creative quests, because, while there are some interesting ones, most are not.
yeah, most of them weren't really that good...like for example, the post game side quest called "the secret weapon" and let me tell ya...it REALLY knows how to kill all the hype you had. i thought it was going to be like some really powerful pokemon or maybe a pokemon thats much tougher to beat, anything like that, but nope...its just 3 pre evolutions. way to killl off all that hype i had there game...

Last edited:
yeah, most of them weren't really that good...like for example, the post game side quest called "the secret weapon" and let me tell ya...it REALLY knows how to kill all the hype you had.
To be fair, he was actually tougher than I expected especially using those three, but still........was expecting a much harder fight.

To be fair, he was actually tougher than I expected especially using those three, but still........was expecting a much harder fight.
yeah i know he was tougher and managed to defeat 2 of my somewhat over leveled legendary pokemon but still...i expected way more from this battle. again, it just kills off all the hype you had...

I have to ask, was catching Enamorus (or the other three Forces of Nature, not really Landorus for me though, idk about any of you,) absolute hell for anyone else? Because she sent me through hell and back trying to catch her. I died sooooo many times. (Shoutout to all the kind souls who found my satchels for me, big thank you.)

I have to ask, was catching Enamorus (or the other three Forces of Nature, not really Landorus for me though, idk about any of you,) absolute hell for anyone else? Because she sent me through hell and back trying to catch her. I died sooooo many times. (Shoutout to all the kind souls who found my satchels for me, big thank you.)
funny you mention that cause i managed to defeat them and capture them on my first try. that could just be me getting lucky.

Tornadus was the one who I kept dying to. The others were annoying but I managed them, though Enamorous took two tries because I accidentally knocked them out in the first fight.
Stealth spray+smoke+using my party to destroy the shields instead of items helped a ton.

Some people complain about it, but I had no difficulty at all. I found it much easier than any fight against any of the Lords, maybe not more easier than Kleavor one only.

I dislike how I can't change my picture thingy in the save!

...that's about it, Legends is a perfect game in my eyes~
I'm not sure I'd call it perfect, but it's the definitely the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game in years. (Not since X and Y, I don't think.)
i died to all of the bosses at least once i think. not that dying actually matters.
Not unless you die in the field.......(remembers all the items I lost dying to random wild Pokemon attacks....... :rolleyes: Damn you Energy Ball and Water Pulse! Like, I know Water Pulse can't miss in this game, but maaaan they really meant that huh? I didn't realize Water Pulse had the properties of a homing missile.)

yeah, most of them weren't really that good...like for example, the post game side quest called "the secret weapon" and let me tell ya...it REALLY knows how to kill all the hype you had. i thought it was going to be like some really powerful pokemon or maybe a pokemon thats much tougher to beat, anything like that, but nope...its just 3 pre evolutions. way to killl off all that hype i had there game...
...You do know that's the joke, right? It's a callback to how no one was able to catch all three of those Pokemon but the player.

...You do know that's the joke, right? It's a callback to how no one was able to catch all three of those Pokemon but the player.
umm...ok then? but still...it was quite a let down when the game hyped it for you until i actually fought the so called "secret" weapon. and i'm pretty sure its also because game freak is into this bidoof meme, which i'm surprised its not dead yet considering that it likely originated from that one fan made series awhile ago.

uhh...ok...could you like remind me and tell me how this so called "secret weapon" has any connection to that?
It's supposed to be somewhat of a joke. Don't forget, before you (the player,) showed up, these people were having trouble catching even those three, let alone anything stronger. So to the village, Bidoof, Starly, and Shinx were considered strong. Make sense?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom